Question

I need Help

• 27 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge

HORRIFIC experience after being a loyal customer for many years . I just had the Worst customer service, today, October 27th at 1:15pm (Easter time) was threated  by the manager under the name Joe or Josh with the employee ID # 1266129. Today, I reported a bad signal issue that I have been having a for a long time and he ended up telling me that I should pay more that I was not legible for a corporate discount and never gave me a solution. I tried to call again but it looks like he is the only manager working today at this shift. HELP!!! #HELPME Anybody knows who can help me with the signal issue? Also I would like to report this manager before I change to another phone company following his advise.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Try reaching out to Tmobile support using messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms to see if they can help you they also are a higher tier of support.

they must be having a hard time getting decent employees, same shit with me, just cancelled my service.

Badge

If you message them on the T-mobile app they should be able to resolve your issue. Ask for a upgraded tier support. Theres different levels in tech support as well. You just have to ask for a higher level of support.  Some of the customer reps are new which I could tell since I talked with many customer reps over there years.