Question

I need to sent compliment to a T-mobile customer service agent.

• 5 July 2021
  • 6 replies

Badge

Hi T-mobile:

I had a really friendly with a T-mobile customer service agent, with ID 484309. He is very patient at explaining details about my account issue and solving the problem for me. I felt the need to shout out this nice customer service agent and I believe he can best represent the perfect customer service level you guys have. What’s the best email to write to? 

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi T-mobile:

I had a really friendly with a T-mobile customer service agent, with ID 484309. He is very patient at explaining details about my account issue and solving the problem for me. I felt the need to shout out this nice customer service agent and I believe he can best represent the perfect customer service level you guys have. What’s the best email to write to? 

Here’s hoping the right people get a hold if your compliment!  @tmo_mike_c  Please pass this on to the right people.  If you have more to say about your experience, you can also submit your feedback to the T-Force Team via Facebook or Twitter.  

I had a terrific experience at the T Mobile store #237 in Fort Collins, CO. Elias was able to make my phone actually work for me today. I have had others attempt this fix so, my frustration was apparent. I would not have been able to do that on my own. He deserves to know that he did an amazing job! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

@tmo_mike_c can hopefully get your feedback to the right people. 

I had forgotten my 4 digit pin number to access my phone voice mail.  I called had the privilege of speaking to customer service rep Trina492801.  She was walking me through the process and I still had a difficult time of changing the pin number.  I accidentally hit a wrong key and lost the call with her.  She immediately called back, to my surprise.  I can’t remember the last time anyone called me back when a call was lost no matter how the call was disconnected.  She wound up having to change the code so I could enter a code of my choosing.  Still had a problem, she said she would call me back again in three five minutes, after I turned off phone and then turned it back on to see if code was working.  She did as she said she would and the code worked fine.  I believe she went above and beyond in helping me and calling me back twice.  Usually when a call is lost the customer has to call back and be put on hold to listen to the “nice music” while waiting on a live person to answer.  She is to be commended for the excellent customer she provided.  She was very patient and polite.  I think you should give her a raise!  You don’t get this kind of service very often.  Please pass this on to Trina’s supervisor and upper management.  Once again, Trina thanks for your help.  God bless you all and keep you safe.

Huge shout out to Abira M - the online chat representative helped me 2/23/2022 11:00am (for reference if they can find her and forward it to her and her manager), she deserves to get promoted. She had quick and courteous responses, and checked in every time she had to review my account. I have had good customer service, but this was excellent customer service. She was extremely knowledgeable and went the extra mile to make sure I was taken care of. She understood my point of view and reviewed the account regarding Tmobile/sprint policy and made a decision and the proper adjustments. I had spoken to previous reps again they had good customer service, but not excellent. Due to the situation I was already upset and waning to look into other phone companies, but I have been for sprint/tmobile now for roughly a decade. I knew that they will make it just. I just needed to find someone who was willing to review the account well enough, and Abira M did that. I honestly could not ask for greater customer service. She was knowledgeable, quick on responding (typing), thorough, and willing to help. Willing to help is key, many representatives take it as the next customer, the quickest way to finish, but not her, you can tell she loves what she does and is good at it. She focused on the situation at hand and found the BEST possible solution. This works for the company and the customer because this is why I stay. For the customer service. For the fact that I know that Tmobile cares.  I wish there was somewhere I can post so it can get directly to her manager or management on the online chat services, I see everyone tagging @tmo_mike_c , so I will too. Please forward this to the correct people

My bill was higher than it normally is and I called to see why the sudden change. I wanted to leave a kudos to the customer service agent Brandi. She was able to resolve my issue and remove some charges off my account to lower my bill. She was very patient and on point with the service. I hope this message gets to the right people to reward her because she deserves it.