I tried to access online. account disabled

I

icon

Best answer by tmo_mike_c 6 August 2018, 17:53

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Are you getting an error when you try logging in? If you try other browsers, does the same thing happen. If your access is disabled on all browsers, you'll wanna Community-2153​ and have our Care team enabled it on our side.

Hello, Im locked out of my account

Welcome to T-MobileWe are sorry, your online account access has been disabled. Please contact the primary account holder to re-enable your account.

I’m having the same problem 

Are you getting an error when you try logging in? If you try other browsers, does the same thing happen. If your access is disabled on all browsers, you'll wanna Community-2153​ and have our Care team enabled it on our side.

Yes

I need assistance to access my account. I’m the primary account holder

Hello is anyone there?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

the only assistance in here is peer to peer..anything account related you will need to contact TMO either through calling in (tier 1 support) or through one of their social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter (tier 2 support) and have them look into it.

I need assistance to access my account. I’m the primary account holder 

I am also denied access online.  I’m the primary account holder and am not able to log in using all web browsers.   This is a new phone so I don’t need to clear my cache and am beyond frustrated.