I've been hacked.

Badge

I think my phone has been hacked.  I received a text message to say my service would be changed if I didn’t type STOP to opt out.  The stop would never go through.  I’ve had free service, via sprint, for a couple of years because I’m on medicade and disabled.  Today, all my service has been redirected to a third party, but it also says it’s Verizon, but Verizon says it’s NOT them.  I had to pay 15.00 to basically TRY to get my phone unlocked.  Even though I paid, ANY call I make routes me back to the service wanting more money.  The phone number wanting the money is 281-885-8498.  My number, that was with sprint is ##, can you please help me?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

post paid? pre paid?

Post paid

Being hacked by a known person via swing remote access software

I TELL YOU WHAT, ITS NOT EASY GETTING TO LEAVE A MSG ON THIS SITE AND IF YOU DIDNT HAVE AN ACCOUNT THEN YOU WOULDNT BE ABLE TO LEAVE THIS MSG. SO YOU MUST HAVE THIS ACCOUNT. STOP SENDING PEOPLE MONEY, CALL AND REPORT YOUR PHONE MOISSING AND HAVE THEM SEND YOU A NEW ONE. YOU MUST GET FREE INSURANCE SO YOU WONT HAVE TO PAY FOR A FEE. I WOULD JUST START WITH A NEW DEVICE. IM SURE THEY DONT HAVE YOU TMOIBLE ACCOUNT HACKED