Solved

In Ethiopia. International number and sign on computer do not work.. Been trying for over one month to cancel service. How can I do this? Also, after cancellation is voice greeting still in place for a Time? I would like to greet with a new forwardin

• 13 February 2017
  • 1 reply

In Ethiopia. International phone number and sign on laptop do not work. Been trying for over 1 month. Finally accessed via cell phone. How can I cancel service? Also, after cancellation can voice greeting be set with a forwarding number? Much thanks!

icon

Best answer by tmo_marissa 14 February 2017, 00:28

Hi there!  We'll definitely be sorry to see you go, but I'm even more sorry to hear you've been having such a tough time reaching out.  To cancel service on a postpaid plan, you do need to speak with a Customer Care representative.  If you still have a device with a T-Mobile SIM and any roaming signal at all, you can contact us by dialing +1-505-998-3793.  All calls made to this number from a T-Mobile handset are free from roaming, airtime, or long distance charges. If you don't have your T-Mobile device and SIM any longer, you can still dial this number from any phone - but please be advised that calls made to this number from landlines and non-T-Mobile phones will result in international long distance charges and possible additional local charges.

Also, I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but once your line is cancelled, the voice mail service will be cancelled as well, so there's no opportunity to set up an outgoing message. 

- Marissa

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6

Hi there!  We'll definitely be sorry to see you go, but I'm even more sorry to hear you've been having such a tough time reaching out.  To cancel service on a postpaid plan, you do need to speak with a Customer Care representative.  If you still have a device with a T-Mobile SIM and any roaming signal at all, you can contact us by dialing +1-505-998-3793.  All calls made to this number from a T-Mobile handset are free from roaming, airtime, or long distance charges. If you don't have your T-Mobile device and SIM any longer, you can still dial this number from any phone - but please be advised that calls made to this number from landlines and non-T-Mobile phones will result in international long distance charges and possible additional local charges.

Also, I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but once your line is cancelled, the voice mail service will be cancelled as well, so there's no opportunity to set up an outgoing message. 

- Marissa