Solved

Ineligible for T-Mobile Tuesdays??

Hello I am having difficulty registering for T-Mobile Tuesdays. I am using the website because my current phone cannot download the app. I am certain I have entered my information correctly as well.

My plan is $40 Simply Prepaid (3GB). Am I ineligible for T-Mobile Tuesdays because this is not a currently offered plan or is there another cause?

icon

Best answer by double_echo 25 March 2018, 01:04

Yes after talking to T-Force, apparently prepaid accounts cannot use the T-Mobile Tuesdays website. Prepaid accounts must use the app directly.

Once I buy a new phone within the next day or so, I will (fingers crossed) be able to start enjoying rewards!

I thank you for you help and will update this in the future if needed.

View original

13 replies

Hey, @double_echo​!

Welcome to our Support Community!!

Are you going to this site? https://amoe.t-mobiletuesdays.com? If so and you're still experiencing issues, we'll need you to contact us to figure out why it's not working. You also have the option to work with T-Force via Facebook or Twitter to get this resolved.

Yes I am going to the AMOE site as well, but I do not see options to login or register, only "See what prizes may be up for grabs this week".

The top bar links to Home and Rules. The bottom bar links to Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policy, and Help.

I have tried this with both Chrome and Firefox.

Thank you for your help!

Try going here: T-Mobile Tuesdays - Welcome  and you should see a log in area near the bottom. 😊

Let me know if that does the trick!

When I login to that site I am told

Looks like you can't play
right now.

Here are some possible reasons:

1. Your account isn't up to date
  2. Your account is ineligible
  3. You may have entered your
    phone number incorrectly

I am on a plan that is not currently offered ($40 / 3GB per month). Is it because I am using this "grandfathered" plan that I am ineligible for T-Mobile Tuesdays?

My plan renews tomorrow so if I change my plan to the $45 / 4 GB plan will that allow me access?

Darn! You should be eligible because you have a data plan on your account. It shouldn't be because you're on a grandfathered plan. You'll need to get in contact with us to see if the account is the reason you're not able to play. I recommend contacting T-Force via Facebook or Twitter.

I have contacted T-Force via Facebook and am awaiting a response there.

The only other thing I can possible think of with my account is that it did not originally start with T-Mobile. I originally started with a MVNO called Brightspot which was offered by Target before it shutdown and transferred me to T-Mobile.

Hey, @double_echo​!

Any luck with working with T-Force? I don't think having a MVNO prior to moving to T-Mobile is an issue but I'm curious as to what T-Force said.

Hey there, @double_echo​!

Just swinging by to see if you found out why you were having issues with T-Mobile Tuesdays. Keep us updated! 😊

Yes after talking to T-Force, apparently prepaid accounts cannot use the T-Mobile Tuesdays website. Prepaid accounts must use the app directly.

Once I buy a new phone within the next day or so, I will (fingers crossed) be able to start enjoying rewards!

I thank you for you help and will update this in the future if needed.

Well I'm happy to hear that you still be able to participate once you get a new phone! 😊 Have a fantastic weekend and start the countdown towards the next T-Mobile Tuesday!

I miss the free pizza on TMO Tuesdays'.... 😥

I hear ya, @nelfar212​! I've actually been able to snag a couple of other cool things through T-Mobile Tuesdays but pizza always wins!

T-Mobile Tuesdays is now working smoothly on my new Galaxy S8 😊

Thank you again for all of your help!