iphone 11 pro max owe 9$ now the screen is flashing green not because i dropped it because the newest models don’t use LED they use the cheapest crap

Badge

I got the iPhone 11 promax when it first came out I have nine dollars left on it and now the screen has been flashing green not because I’ve dropped it there’s no green line of Death it just flashes green I find out they’re very first releases are not LED screens and this is what happens constantly on the earlier models it flashes on the Apple symbol the 11 and 12 flash green this is so Apple could cheap out Richter millions and then put the good product in and when you want it fixed Apple tells you $900 deposit and wait two weeks for your phone T-Mobile will do nothing to help you I’ve been on the chat More times than I ever wanna in my life I’ve been on hold and Customer Service four hours I’ve been in stores for hours now I have the jump on demand and Apple care plus which I never agreed to neither of them they just added it on and never told me sounds like a class action lawsuit if he asked me besides the point I’ve been trying to upgrade my phone since the 12th they told me I couldn’t my phone has been 50% paid off and I’ve had it long enough it’s been a run around in now  Poor quality from Apple I can get no help and T-Mobile is useless they will lie to you and say whatever they can to get you to sign a contract beware of the hidden prices they add without you knowing I had no clue what the hell the jump on demand was nor did I want it we never got to use it we have it on two phones we’ve been paying for that in Apple care plus and guess what no one will help us T-Mobile I don’t know how you even exist still with the Customer Service you have anything anybody signs up for T-Mobile you need to be omitted because they will take a vantage of you I’ve been dealing with this for months I am a government employee I can’t go weeks without my phone  what do they care no because Apple is making their garbage in China and T-Mobile doesn’t care because that’s why they added Apple care plus now they get to say go to Apple don’t come to us if you people think that’s a good thing you need to really do some investigation this is all so T-Mobile can pass the buck to somebody else that’s the name of the game so the little guy the working class person who builds his country gets stiff screwed and bent over 

RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN The jump program is a joke all it is is more money on your bill I’ve been to five different stores more times than I can count and not one of the idiots in there could even tell you how it worked explain to me how you have a program that your employees don’t even know people wake up class action lawsuit

0 replies

Be the first to reply!