Solved

iPhone Unlock Problems

• 1 October 2018
  • 1 reply

Ok so I had an unlock request for two iPhone 8 Plus’ approved yesterday September 30.  I haven’t gotten an email with instructions yet but T-Mobile team of experts told me that the requests went through successfully and they gave me steps to unlock the phones.  Only one of my phones ended up being unlocked.  I have tried everything with the other one.  I have inserted a different carrier SIM card, reset to factory settings, connect to iTunes, and NOTHING.  I even called Apple and they said to call T-Mobile.  I’m so confused! 

icon

Best answer by tmo_amanda 3 October 2018, 17:55

Hey, @gilmaldonado1986​!

Any luck getting the other iPhone unlocked yet? I'm wondering if they stated both of them had been approved but didn't look at the different IMEI's. I'd recommend getting back in touch with your Team of Experts via 611 or T-Force via Facebook/Twitter to see what happened with the second iPhone unlock. 

View original

1 reply

Hey, @gilmaldonado1986​!

Any luck getting the other iPhone unlocked yet? I'm wondering if they stated both of them had been approved but didn't look at the different IMEI's. I'd recommend getting back in touch with your Team of Experts via 611 or T-Force via Facebook/Twitter to see what happened with the second iPhone unlock.