Question

Is anybody else feeling BAMBOOZLED by T-Mobile'$ unethical business practices?

• 6 February 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

We wanted internet for the traveling bus. We're a bunch of hippies, long hair, smoking the buds from hale, and dreaming of peace for everyone. We peacefully travel around speaking THE WORD of the Gospel According to #woodstock.

I said to to my nice Filipino dude. I need internet for my traveling bus. I have a device. I just need one of those T-Mobile SIM cards with unlimited data things man. 

My Filipino dude is confused what traveling bus is. I know P-Town got buses I said to him. After splaining terminology he got the dots connected. Maybe? 😬.

He behaves intimidated due to lack of American terminology. He's just coy. He says he can't send SIM cards for no device that's not T-Mobile. If anyone has read this far, correct action I (in hindsight) was to take . . . like an old Drill Sergeant states. ABOUT FACE, HANG UP, GO TO NEAREST T-MOBILE STORE. Did I heed my yelling bootcamp butthead's advice? Noooowha. 

My Filipino dude is a lean mean sales pitching machine tho. He said I have something really good for you. Magenta. I thought. Dang, that's close to #purplehaze Jack get your hand off my stack. Let me hear more Dude.

Yadda yadda yadda. I'm in a deal that I have brand new phone, two sick Senior watches, another line if my friend wants to transfer his phone number over, AND, . . . AND a device that I believed at the time was only a SIM card for the existing device I already freaking own. 

No. This device shows up on front porch. You know I'm like WTH, right. I get My Filipino Dudes woman on the line. She says I keep it. They no take back. At that time, the so-called no contract CONTRACT is still in the period where all the smack can be terminated without questions. My Filipino Internet Cell Phone Device Tablet agents are more adamant than Crack and Krystal dealers on 5th and Broad. 

Jesus had to roll over in his stone vault. 

The question I poise is plain and simple, who feels as I do that T-Mobile is manipulative, deceitful, and lacks moral compass?

​​​

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Jesus had to roll over in his stone vault.​​​

You should believe that Jesus had risen from that stone vault.  Your eternal life depends on it.  Luke 24.

They do a lot of unethical practices to my account and speak to me in a way to say I’m at fault and they don’t hold themselves accountable. I hate T-Mobile. They don’t help me at all. 
im stuck with 2 phones that I’m paying on for 1 phone line and they think it’s ok

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

same as mentioned to you on the other thread. whomever did it from your account. were they added as someone that can make these decisions on the account or are all lines on your account restricted to only you being able to make decisions? if its the prior then not a whole lot that can be done..if its the later then this can easily be argued.