Solved

Is there a way to check texts sent/received from another line on my account?

• 1 March 2017
  • 22 replies

Is there a way to check texts sent/received from another line on my account?

icon

Best answer by tmo_marissa 7 March 2017, 17:09

View original

22 replies

Userlevel 3

Hey @clsiii1971‌.  If you're the Primary Account Holder for your family plan, you can see messaging history (incoming and outgoing numbers and time stamps) for any of the lines on your account - but we don't have records of message content. 

- Marissa

how?

How do I check my text from other lines

How is the account holder telling me exactly what my messages say if that’s tru what you guys are saying ???

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I'm the account holder on my plan and I can't see the content of my wife's text but in theory if I install digits I probably can get her messages sent to my phone. It's a very shady thing to do.

I can not see the other lines on my account.  I  the primary holder. How can I see them? I can only see my number.

I am the account holder, iap there a way to see the last 14 of one of my family members ony account

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

the last 14 texts or the numbers they have been texting?

There is a tmobile app called digits. And if you are the account holder you can log on and transfer there lines to read the content listen to voice-mail. 

There is a tmobile app called digits. And if you are the account holder you can log on and transfer there lines to read the content listen to voice-mail. 

What if you have digits on your own phone and change the login info, can they still get access? Or does that stop? 

I'm about to find out if that changes it because I have the same problem where my wife keeps going and reading all my text messages... How?... I had no idea... and she tries to become a detective here and she misconstrudes every text message I get from anyone assuming that I am out being a social butterfly a little too much which is becoming very frustrating so I'm hoping this app can put a stop to this nonsense...

OK so to use the digits app apparently you need to have physical access into the other phone to Grant the permissions when you use the app from your phone to the target phone. So let's say hypothetically I'm trying to get into my kid's phone but yet they won't unlock it for me or you can tell me the lock so I could get myself access to it using my phone iPhone as the monitoring phone So without having physical access to the target phone it doesn't seem like this can be done remotely.. No I could be wrong there might be a way but I was just pretty thorough with it and it all's a different continuously asked on the other phone if

Badge

I can not see the other lines on my account.  I  the primary holder. How can I see them? I can only see my number.

By installing the DIGITS app. 

Badge

Install and set up the DIGITS app

Badge

OK so to use the digits app apparently you need to have physical access into the other phone to Grant the permissions when you use the app from your phone to the target phone. So let's say hypothetically I'm trying to get into my kid's phone but yet they won't unlock it for me or you can tell me the lock so I could get myself access to it using my phone iPhone as the monitoring phone So without having physical access to the target phone it doesn't seem like this can be done remotely.. No I could be wrong there might be a way but I was just pretty thorough with it and it all's a different continuously asked on the other phone if

Well, depending how they have their notifications set up you may be able to see the notification from the lockscreen (example if they stepped away from their phone or are sleeping) and obtain the code. Also, verizon had a similar service awhile back and when I needed to obtain a code from a child’s phone I would log into the app and have all texts and calls forwarded to my line and switch it back when I was done. This even worked with i phone, obtaining codes sent by apple which is shocking to me considering apples over the top security standards. Good luck. 

Badge

The DIGITS app

I am the primary and can see the subordinate lines texts and calls, but can the subordinate line log in and see my texts and calls?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I am the primary and can see the subordinate lines texts and calls, but can the subordinate line log in and see my texts and calls?

Only if they were given the account permissions to view all lines and the PAH would have to grant that.

Do RCS chats show up on acct. also? caus i thought if they talk & text or chat over a WiFi that t-mobile has  no way to track at least the  numbers to & from all phones 

Ya there had got to be a way that suits in the cloud or something

How do I check text on my other lines

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Read the answers that were posted in this thread.