Question

is there a way to remove a line from my plan?

• 21 March 2022
  • 10 replies

Badge

I have 2 lines on my current plan and I was wondering if there's a way I can do this myself and if not then what do I need to do to get this taken care of and if it'll cost me anything to have it removed from the account. 

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You need to call into Tmobile customer support to cancel a line or you can try using messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms to see if they can help you.

Hi my names is crystal Gradilla I just take off my ex husband on my account.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi my names is crystal Gradilla I just take off my ex husband on my account.

This is basically a user to user forum with some tmobile moderation that don't have account access so you need to contact Tmobile support using messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter to see if they can help.

I am in the same boat. I’m trying to cancel the line and I tried using your message service and we are waiting waiting waiting by the time. Somebody finally comes on to help you you’ve been logged out of the app in the time you get logged back in they’re gone. So trying to get somebody on the phone to help you with the changes we have to tolerate up selling, it takes forever to do a simple thing. If you didn’t push people chatting instead of calling, you should have more people supporting the chats.I’m sure that’s why she’s posting in here because she just wants to get some answers.

Why can’t we just do it from the app or the website.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

They have to verify that it's you.

I’m not giving out my bank account, I will change my carrier. T Mobile sucks here anyway. Only one bar!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I’m not giving out my bank account, I will change my carrier. T Mobile sucks here anyway. Only one bar!!

What does this have to do with canceling a line?

Badge

What does that have to do with this post and the comments? He is saying the app/messaging is garbage because by time you get someone it lpgs you out and by the time you get back in the chat the rep is gone and you have to wait again.

Furthermore, if you call in not only do you have to wait you have to sit there and deal with their retention efforts to try and convince you not to cancel making it difficult to get something simple done.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

What does that have to do with this post and the comments? He is saying the app/messaging is garbage because by time you get someone it lpgs you out and by the time you get back in the chat the rep is gone and you have to wait again.

Furthermore, if you call in not only do you have to wait you have to sit there and deal with their retention efforts to try and convince you not to cancel making it difficult to get something simple done.

They have to verify to get a line canceled. I had to do this when I left Verizon. I had to do it when I canceled a line through Tmobile.

I have 2 lines on my current plan and I was wondering if there's a way I can do this myself and if not then what do I need to do to get this taken care of and if it'll cost me anything to have it removed from the account. 

Contact support on the app