Solved

JUMP Lookout Premium cancelled

• 8 September 2016
  • 3 replies

I have JUMP and had Lookout Premium, but now Lookout Premium shows it was cancelled. I still have JUMP and I definitely didn't cancel Lookout Premium. So how do I get Premium back without having to get charged $4 for something I should already have?

icon

Best answer by jynxthefierce 8 September 2016, 23:39

Ya, I was bummed about it, but I finally got a CSR and found out that JUMP On Demand does not have that feature. I'll definitely be going back to regular JUMP ASAP. So all is good again in My T-Mobile Universe! Thanks for the reply ^_^

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5

That's definitely a handy feature to have. Sorry it just disappeared. 😥 What type of phone do you have and how much are you currently paying for the insurance/JUMP feature?

-Amanda

Ya, I was bummed about it, but I finally got a CSR and found out that JUMP On Demand does not have that feature. I'll definitely be going back to regular JUMP ASAP. So all is good again in My T-Mobile Universe! Thanks for the reply ^_^

Userlevel 5

Gotchya! That definitely makes sense now and I'm glad you were able to get that squared away. I'm sure a heads up would've been nice.

😊