Question

Keep and Switch - Approved-Denied-No status

• 10 January 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

Hello,

I waited for iphone 14 series to be included into the Keep and Switch program and they were eligible as of Christmas day 2022. The Tmobile keep and switch page shows iphone 14 pro max as eligible in the FAQ.

I ported from At&T and submitted my rebate request on 12/29. - Initially it was denied and i called customer care. They spoke to the rebate team and confirmed that iphone 14 pro max was eligible and  they made an error by denying the submission. Submitted proof that phone was under finance with at&T for 100 days before port.

Then the submission showed approved on 01/02/23. When i see status, it shows submission ID and status as APPROVED. When i go to promotions page and track, it still shows “Pending Validation” but all green bar with $1000 as rebate. 

Suddenly on 01/08 it turned to DENIED again saying “

• The device you have submitted for does not meet the offer's terms.”

I reached out to T-force on Twitter and they checked with rebate team. They say that its approved and i should sit tight for 6-8 weeks. I asked them if they can send me a confirmation email because online status shows denied. They are like believe us its approved. via twitter DM

I called 877-311-8853 about 3 times in a week, every rep says their tools are not working and there is a technical issue where my submission is not visible for them. 

I am told to wait 7 days for a “known technical glitch” is resolved,

I now have a bad feeling about my port to t-mobile, the service is good but the rebate process is Yes-no-Yes-No-Noclue. 

I paid off $1000 phone to AT&T after checking all documentation at T-mobile store for eligibility during port in. I submitted all the required documentation. Now i am having to wait not know the outcome. 

Has anyone faced the same issue? 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You can also try emailing the CEO and his people who monitors his email usually responds to issues like these. Just do a Google search.

I am also having the same issue, and I paid around 800 dollars to AT&T. Although the network is really great, now I am also feeling bad about my port-in to T-mobile, since they are not sending any email confirmation whether I will receive the virtual rebate card irrespective of the status in the rebate request site. I am also waiting on the final outcome, since it has already been 4 weeks for me.

Have any of you been able to resolve this issue?  Having the same run around problem and it’s been a month since submission.  They at least need to tell us the reason behind the denial if indeed the submission was denied.

The status page shows in some instances that the submission is pending validation, at different times, says that the payment amount is ZERO and at different times, it says approved.  

They need to make up their minds or tell us what exactly is going on so we can take this to the next step!

Garbage customer service and garbage company to work with.  

I'm going through the same thing. It has cost me so much to switch to tmobile from Verizon. I truly regret it. Every time I talk to them, it takes forever to get back to me.