Solved

Last bill

• 20 February 2017
  • 2 replies

I switched to sprint about a week and half ago and couldnt pay my last bill online. When should i receive my last bill in the mail?

icon

Best answer by tmo_marissa 26 February 2017, 17:07

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3

Hey @jgpursifull‌!  I'm sorry that we lost your business and about the inconvenience here - online accounts are closed when an account is canceled to protect your information.  We send final and revised final bills to the last mailing address on file following the timeline of your standard billing cycle - so if your cycle always closed on the tenth, it would take about four days to produce the statement and then it would be on its way to you on the 15th - and hopefully, that's a short trip through the postal service.  You can find a little more information about a final bill on our Billing FAQs page - the link there to the breakdown in billing differences between Bill Current and Billed in Arrears accounts can be really helpful.  Please let us know if you have any more questions, we're happy to help however we can!

- Marissa

I switched on November 22 and I had a payment arrangement set up for November 28th will this payment be processed or will I get a bill at my mail address I was paperless also I paid my bill on line only