Question

LEGIT HIGHEST COMPLAINT CONTACT

• 17 March 2023
  • 5 replies

Honestly, I do not feel it should be this hard can other customers and myself simply get a legit highest complaint contact information? I'm talking customers who have experienced fraud  and or very serious matters on their account that have not received a solution still after reaching out to almost all departments recommended like task force, and or e scalations so we are not given the run around with several employees reviewing the account each one starting from the very beginning each time. These are serious matters fraud due to your data breech is a serious matter and they deserve a actual review with one person. Same with any other type of unauthorized transaction. Like we need direct contacts for serious matters. 

5 replies

Try reaching out to the T-Force Team by DM'ing T-Mobile on Facebook or Twitter.  They are a second level tier of support from the start.

Thats who I was working with

If you aren't happy with their response.  You can ask them to escillate your complaint up to the Executive Team.  It might take a few days once that is done but someone from that team will call you to address your complaint.

Yes that happened, her name was Sherry who called me and expressed her deepest sympathy and let me know that there wasn’t anything further than issuing a one time credit that her or the promotions team could do. What is hilarious is the Tforce person even tried telling me that the HomeTown discount is better than the insider. Here is a screenshot of that, which is hilarious, if the hometown discount is better why are you giving me a one time credit of $810 to make up for the difference in price? LMAO  I have every chat saved…. 

If they would just correct it and make it right I would stay and be praising them but no.

Which is fine, the competition I’m sure will gladly take my 8-lines, make me happy as well as take my money.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Try reaching out to the T-Force Team by DM'ing T-Mobile on Facebook or Twitter.  They are a second level tier of support from the start.

If you aren't happy with their response.  You can ask them to escillate your complaint up to the Executive Team.  It might take a few days once that is done but someone from that team will call you to address your complaint.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

I will be leaving once my Good Faith credit is gone. Long story shortened, I was promised a certain price in store if I switched. This was a insider discount with 3rd line free and a BOGO line. After months and 13 pages of screenshots to prove all of this I get a supervisor that tells me they cannot override the system to match what I was promised because a store rep used a code that was already used too many times. So I have hometown discount instead of what I was promised with no free lines again as promised and because they cannot fix their system, meanwhile trying to for months to do so, she decided to try and make me happy with a $810 credit that I would be saving yearly. But all years after I will pay the higher price. I took the credit but once its gone so am I and my 8 Lines!

I will never step foot back in their stores or service ever, ever again. This bridge has been burnt and everyone will know how I feel about T-Mobile.