Question

lg tablet 8.0 network locked by Tmobile

• 23 January 2021
  • 0 replies

Badge

i bought this table from Tmobile in March 2018 and paid it off.  had their service for 4.5 years then in early Dec 2020 I moved service.  I moved my 4 phones to other providers and moved my tablet to nothing, stopped service on it.  But I was going to put it on a service, so I asked them to unlock it.  But then I didn’t move it anywhere.

I finally went to move it and all the phones a week later to consumer cellular and turns out they put it on the bill for me but it is still network locked.  I’ve spent hours and hours on the phone with them but can’t unlock it now.  they told me it needed to be unlocked in person with a 16 digit authorization, but then they won’t give it to me.  Today after another 2 hours phone call with holds they sent me to LG to ask them.  They said only the carrier does the lock.  

it has been paid off for years and I need it unlocked but am at my wits end on how to get it done.  No I don’t have an active account with T mobile anymore.  What can I do about this problem because it’s unusable without a carrier basically.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!