Question

Live chat support please

Badge

Hello, I am having trouble. I went into the T-Mobile store with two different phones and they reset the network settings and now the data does not work on either phone. The guy in the store could not fix it but he said to contact device support online and they will help. I am Deaf and he said they have a live chat online so somebody can help me. I found the link, it asked me to log in, and once I logged in the link disappeared and I have spent almost an hour navigating the website trying to find the link. Can somebody please help me. I’m very frustrated.

16 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Live Chat is a hit or miss. If you click on the contact and support tab at the upper right of the screen and if you look at the lower right hand corner on the next page a tab for chat will pop up when there’s someone available.

Badge

Thank you but there has to be some other solution for Deaf people. I do not have a tty so my only other option is the live chat service. I switched from Verizon recently and while I hated their services, they at least provided excellent 24 hour customer service via live chat.

Where do I go when I need help that the store cannot provide or after hours if there is an emergency and I cannot wait for a response via e-mail?

Thanks for your help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

If you have a social media account you can messenger Tmobile support on one of tmobile's social media platforms.

hello ...i just have a slight question…. I am a recent customer and im not sure why i was charged with a no discount eligible tax on the multiples items purchased?

could you please explain to me ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

This is a user to user forum with some tmobile moderation and they don't have any access to accounts.

Hi, I got my new phone yesterday from a Costco near my home. It says I can only make emergency calls. I need to use my phone asap. Please help. Thank you Shaun. Phone number 206-793-5220

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Have you tried putting your sim card from the old phone into the new phone?

I have same issue. Just received phone, put in SIM card that came with it, and now it wants a password. I don't have a password. Help! I've never had a cellphone before. I'm clueless!

I don't have a previous phone. This is the first cell phone I've ever had.

Does anyone know how to get the password? Is there a chat where I can talk to a customer service rep?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

you might want to go into a actual store to have them run you through how to operate it.

I am unable to turn off the dhcp for this device?

billing questions

I want to unlock my device

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I want to unlock my device

https://www.t-mobile.com/responsibility/consumer-info/policies/sim-unlock-policy

and if you pass all the things listed in that link...you’ll then move to this link on how to get it unlocked. if the criteria above has not fully been met then not much of a point jumping to link two..

https://www.t-mobile.com/support/devices/unlock-your-mobile-wireless-device

My international plan is not working