Question

Log-in problems

• 3 October 2020
  • 13 replies

Badge

I have been trying to log in, but keep getting the same error message the last couple of days: Looks like we got our wires crossed. Please try again later.  I tried calling help line but there was a 30+ minute wait.  Has anyone else had this problem and resolved it?  Thanks!

13 replies

yes i have the same issue

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

On the Tmobile app or on a computer?

both. I tried different browsers as well. So i changed my account from tmo one to magenta package and its not working after that. The rep asked to manage the netflix add on again and relogin but it gives the error when i try to login . I have called 3 times today and still see no real resolution. They really dont know why its not working as they see everything is fine and active.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Which browsers are you using & have you tried wiping your cookies? Also how long ago have you been on the new plan?

Looks like we got our wires crossed.

Badge

tried every browser… its not working!!!!!

Looks like we got our wires crossed.on firefox

I’ve been seeing same problem. Why hasn’t anybody from Tmobile jumped in and tried helping us in this thread.

Badge

Uh-oh, it looks like we have our wires crossed. Please try again later.   

Uh-oh, it looks like we have our wires crossed. Please try again later.

Same problem here as of today ( 11/14/20). Nothing worked. 

Then tried to open T-mobile email and clicked the link in the email that leaded to T-mobile login site. From here I was able to log in.  

I think I may have figured out a solution to this “Service Unavailable” error when trying to log in. I use OS X with Firefox or Safari (was having this same issues for both browser).

I had Firefox set to never remember history in the privacy and security settings. When I changed that to a custom setting to clear history when closing Firefox. After that I didn’t get the “Service Unavailable” error anymore.

I tried to login to www.t-mobile.com from many browsers on many devices and got the "Looks like we got our wires crossed." error.

What worked: prepaid.t-mobile.com

In fact, after getting the "Looks like we got our wires crossed." message, I was already logged in when I went to prepaid.t-mobile.com.

I have a prepaid account, one that’s been described as legacy and “Prepaid Rebellion” by an “expert” (not disparaging - that’s what the chat window says) in a chat session who said I had to talk to someone in that department.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

I find that  prepaid.t-mobile.com occasionally won’t work. I’ll go to https://prepaid.t-mobile.com/home and tap “log in” under MY T-MOBILE. It just depends what mood the internet is in that day….:upside_down: