Question

Log-in problems

• 3 October 2020
  • 38 replies

Badge

I have been trying to log in, but keep getting the same error message the last couple of days: Looks like we got our wires crossed. Please try again later.  I tried calling help line but there was a 30+ minute wait.  Has anyone else had this problem and resolved it?  Thanks!

38 replies

yes i have the same issue

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

On the Tmobile app or on a computer?

both. I tried different browsers as well. So i changed my account from tmo one to magenta package and its not working after that. The rep asked to manage the netflix add on again and relogin but it gives the error when i try to login . I have called 3 times today and still see no real resolution. They really dont know why its not working as they see everything is fine and active.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Which browsers are you using & have you tried wiping your cookies? Also how long ago have you been on the new plan?

Looks like we got our wires crossed.

Badge

tried every browser… its not working!!!!!

Looks like we got our wires crossed.on firefox

I’ve been seeing same problem. Why hasn’t anybody from Tmobile jumped in and tried helping us in this thread.

Badge

Uh-oh, it looks like we have our wires crossed. Please try again later.   

Same problem here as of today ( 11/14/20). Nothing worked. 

Then tried to open T-mobile email and clicked the link in the email that leaded to T-mobile login site. From here I was able to log in.  

I think I may have figured out a solution to this “Service Unavailable” error when trying to log in. I use OS X with Firefox or Safari (was having this same issues for both browser).

I had Firefox set to never remember history in the privacy and security settings. When I changed that to a custom setting to clear history when closing Firefox. After that I didn’t get the “Service Unavailable” error anymore.

I tried to login to www.t-mobile.com from many browsers on many devices and got the "Looks like we got our wires crossed." error.

What worked: prepaid.t-mobile.com

In fact, after getting the "Looks like we got our wires crossed." message, I was already logged in when I went to prepaid.t-mobile.com.

I have a prepaid account, one that’s been described as legacy and “Prepaid Rebellion” by an “expert” (not disparaging - that’s what the chat window says) in a chat session who said I had to talk to someone in that department.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

I find that  prepaid.t-mobile.com occasionally won’t work. I’ll go to https://prepaid.t-mobile.com/home and tap “log in” under MY T-MOBILE. It just depends what mood the internet is in that day….:upside_down:

Have been having the “wires crossed” error for a few weeks, also!  Called Customer Support, who could not figure out what the problem was but assured me it would be resolved in 24 hours.  Guess what?  It’s NOT.  Big time aggravating, T-Mobile!!!

Have been having the “wires crossed” error for a few weeks, also!  Called Customer Support, who could not figure out what the problem was but assured me it would be resolved in 24 hours.  Guess what?  It’s NOT.  Big time aggravating, T-Mobile!!!

Have also tried Firefox, Chrome, Edge, Opera, so it’s not my desktop.  I don’t use the app.

yes i have the same issue

Both my phones did that and my phone's network after just fixed and this half of a head alien green Android

Like reading about digits because wanted to call a trust on a person hoping he would be nice but him and his friends in my apartment now when he puts “something in “ food or drink I get extremely tired and weak and pass out and him and friend(s) the ones stealing C paperwork, going through all paperwork when sleep taking cards transferred and trying to transfer funds to cash app and abusive verbally

Looks like we got our wires crossed.

Maybe less than 2 weeks and told I know but continuous every 5 minutes daily

Have also tried Firefox, Chrome, Edge, Opera, so it’s not my desktop.  I don’t use the app.

They are his friends ones in the pictures

Here now

Which browsers are you using & have you tried wiping your cookies? Also how long ago have you been on the new plan?

Yes and factory reset and removed root and Google pay 2 or 3 times

Here now

Thh

Here now

They come in through the window and lock bedroom and bathroom doors in there hours because I can hear them telling them to leave so I can eat and with no help taking a bath with no help wanted me to fall, eating all my food, heater on while sleeping wake up shaking and weak

Yes and factory reset and removed root and Google pay 2 or 3 times

Firefox and Opera

Here now

Customer service his friends and voicemails with his friends changing their voices

Same my bank instead of English it's Spanish and a 469686 number vision just started doubling

On the Tmobile app or on a computer?

People drank pink Lemonade , I drank pink lemonade