Question

Log-in problems

Badge

I have been trying to log in, but keep getting the same error message the last couple of days: Looks like we got our wires crossed. Please try again later.  I tried calling help line but there was a 30+ minute wait.  Has anyone else had this problem and resolved it?  Thanks!

10 replies

Uh-oh, it looks like we have our wires crossed. Please try again later.

Same problem here as of today ( 11/14/20). Nothing worked. 

Then tried to open T-mobile email and clicked the link in the email that leaded to T-mobile login site. From here I was able to log in.  

Badge

Uh-oh, it looks like we have our wires crossed. Please try again later.   

I’ve been seeing same problem. Why hasn’t anybody from Tmobile jumped in and tried helping us in this thread.

Looks like we got our wires crossed.on firefox

Badge

tried every browser… its not working!!!!!

Looks like we got our wires crossed.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Which browsers are you using & have you tried wiping your cookies? Also how long ago have you been on the new plan?

both. I tried different browsers as well. So i changed my account from tmo one to magenta package and its not working after that. The rep asked to manage the netflix add on again and relogin but it gives the error when i try to login . I have called 3 times today and still see no real resolution. They really dont know why its not working as they see everything is fine and active.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

On the Tmobile app or on a computer?

yes i have the same issue