Solved

Login page won't work

• 27 August 2019
  • 4 replies

Hi,  I'm new to this community and resident in the UK.  I have a t-mobile account and have previously been able to login without difficulty.  However, when I try to login now, I enter my T-Mobile number and click 'Next' to enter my password.  However nothing happens.  I've tried clicking on 'Register for T-Mobile ID' and that works but is very longwinded and results in a message saying that this account is already registered which, of course, I know!  Can anyone suggest how to fix this.  I can't send messages to T-Mobile directly from the UK - at least they don't provide any way to do that.  Obviously my T-Mobile SIM doesn't work in the UK.

icon

Best answer by pithampaddy 27 August 2019, 17:37

Just resolved my problem - it is all in the way the T-Mobile number is formatted.  Previously it was formatted xxx-xxx-xxxx; now it works when the number is formatted xxxxxxxxxx!

View original

4 replies

Just resolved my problem - it is all in the way the T-Mobile number is formatted.  Previously it was formatted xxx-xxx-xxxx; now it works when the number is formatted xxxxxxxxxx!

Userlevel 5

Hey, @pithampaddy​! Thanks for coming back so fast to report what worked for you!

Won’t let me log in 

Badge

I click on login and I get the wheel instead of allowing me to put in my credentials and then says there was a problem.  I can go back to put in my credentials again or click on the 'X' in the upper left corner.  Why?