Solved

Looking for an email address to contact T-Mobile support

• 18 March 2019
  • 15 replies

I'm looking for an email address to contact T-Mobile support about two different issues that have come up in the last couple of days.

Before anyone suggests the live chat option - the live chat button has never, even once, appeared in any browser on any of my computers.  So that won't work.  Facebook and Twitter are, naturally, Right Out.

What to do?

icon

Best answer by snn555 18 March 2019, 12:28

View original

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

There's no direct Tmobile support email so if you don't want to use social media then

you're going to have to call Tmobile.

Userlevel 5

If you use the app on your phone you can use the chat feature.  the app has not been working for some people but has been working for me this past week.

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

You've had your "kibbles and bits" haven't you (LOL)?  About an hour or so ago I tried logging in to the app. Still no go. I can always hope!

Userlevel 5

No kibbles and bits however I have had my coffee and tobacco.

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

My wife and I had wild blueberries pancakes. I forgot what bacon tastes like. $5 a pound! So sad.

How are you helping customers when customer needs your help

Good Morning. I visited a new T Mobile store located on Camp Wisdom and Westmoreland in Dallas on Saturday afternoon 01-16-2021.I was approached by Manager Zach and Sales Associate Christine. I have been with Tmobile since 2004.These two made my experience pleasant and I did not feel pressured to buy. They both presented me with many options and a Senior discount on my new Phone purchase. Please Acknowledge these two great employees.

I have no suggestion for your issue.

I am just writing this in hopes that the forum is monitored by t-mobile. If it is, then please be advised that I cannot find any way at all on the web page interface to label my alert messages as having been read or any way to remove them. I am aware of the security breach and I am sure that it is a tragedy that it occurred. I an also sick half to death that the notice keeps being shoved in my face every time I try to quickly log in to fix a specific small thing. Clearly, if we have engineers doing a web site who are too clueless to allow for the removal of alert messages after they have been read, then security is probably too much to ask for. I really hope they at least use password hash instead of storing passwords as text.

Please mr. monitor, make them provide a vehicle for removing communications after they have been read.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

This is a user to user forum with Tmobile moderation but have no account access.

You can try using messenger on one of Tmobile's social media accounts.

Badge

If you use the app on your phone you can use the chat feature.  the app has not been working for some people but has been working for me this past week.

Where is their “chat feature” in their app?  I cannot find it!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Click on the contact and support tab at the top right of this forum and if chat is available there will be a pop up window.

Badge

No one seems to get it. I am in the 2nd outage this week. 20 hours WED & so far today 8 hours. My phone says Voice & Data Services blocked, emergency calls only. Some sort of network outage effecting the towers near me. YOU CANNOT USE THE APP, TEXT OR CALL you idiots when there is no phone services. PS: FB & Tweeter suck & I do not maintain any social media. How convenient for T-Moped that there is no email or chat available to a phone company when your damn phone doesn’t work. PSS: I went to 2 stores & they know nothing about the outage & cannot help with anything but try to sell you a new phone. 

I cant believe there is NO email or any other place to reach out …….other then a Phone Call or a in person visit. ‘Sad 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I cant believe there is NO email or any other place to reach out …….other then a Phone Call or a in person visit. ‘Sad 

Social media using messenger.

I need to Contact Corporate office to Resolve a customer service transaction that was not fulfilled and i am out on $600 dollar promotion i was promised.

i have Texts emails and recorded conversations and been promised this issue will be resolved but it has not been resolved. I am now in the process of emailing Mike. Sievert to get this Customer service issue fixed. Also, I intend to send him all the names and number of the supervisors involved who lied to me.

Been a customer for 10 plus years never had an issue as a matter of fact i have often praised T-Mobile for having great customer care but that has gone downhill 100%….

Salvatore DiMauro

Call my cell or email me back on the email i have on file……………………..