Question

Lost phone

• 9 January 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge

In November (or early December) 2021, I purchased a new cell phone from the T-Mobile store on 23279 Greenfield Road in Southfield, Michigan (248)552-1212.  I also received a tablet.  In the first week January 2022, I lost my cell phone and went to the T-Mobile location where I purchased the phone to inform them that I lost my cell phone.  I also was going to turn in the tablet because I am paying an extra $20.00 per month which I prefer not to. However, that location has shut down.  Therefore, I went to the T-Mobile location on 19191 Telegraph Road in Detroit, Michigan (313) 531-6727. When I arrived there, they called my insurance company (Assurant), to report the lost phone.  However, I waited for almost an hour to speak with a representative.  The representative transferred me to customer service, but after 45 minutes of waiting to speak with someone, I told the employee at T-Mobile that I will purchase another phone.  I purchased a new phone, but he informed me that I will be paying for both phones.  I decided to purchase the phone and contact the T-Mobile company to discontinue the service of the previous cell phone.  However, I keep waiting for an extended periods of time to speak with someone and my phone bill now is $110.00.  I only have one phone and would like to turn in my tablet.  I really need to speak with someone to assist me with this matter.  My name is Vincent .  My cell number is # and my address is **. 

*I have edited this post to remove personal account information. -HeavenM

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Please rove all. of your personal information from your post.  This is a public forum and no one here has access to your account.  Your best bet would be to reach out to the T-Force Team via Facebook or Twitter to address your issue with your lost device. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

My name is Vincent .  My cell number is# and my address is **. 

The beginnings of identity theft.  All we need now, is your T-Mobile PIN and SSN.

I had reported my device lost, phone number to it,” 4253450014 “and had it turned off, but have not had the form to fill out for the replacement. How do I get it replaced. I had the insurance on it, can you please help me?

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

I had reported my device lost, phone number to it,” 4253450014 “and had it turned off, but have not had the form to fill out for the replacement. How do I get it replaced. I had the insurance on it, can you please help me?

You can file one in your my.t-mobile.com account or reach out to Customer Care at 611 or the T-Force Team by sending a DM to T-Mobile on Facebook or Twitter.