Solved

military service

• 30 January 2019
  • 38 replies

Show first post

38 replies

Same here, where should I send orders?

I am deploying in a week. Please send me the information too.

I need the e-mail address too, please send my way and I will send in my orders.

i also need that information. I will be deploying in feb to kuwait.  Can tmobile message me what i need to do for my cell phone to work.

Good morning Amanda,

I also have your Military plan and I am being deployed to Kuwait next week.  Please let me know how to submit my orders.

Thank you for your help and Happy Holidays!

Could I please have the correct email address to email my military orders?

I'm in South Korea now and I don't want my phone to be turned off!  Thanks

I got this text: "The majority of the last two months of T-Mobile usage on line [phone number] has been roaming internationally.  If this line continues to roam extensively abroad over the next month, the use will violate our terms and conditions, and your roaming usage will be blocked on August 27 2019."

I know I am a little late to the party, but could you send me a message too?

Userlevel 3

Perfect! I sent a PM your way!

Yes, I am. Thank you for your help.

Userlevel 3

Absolutely, @candler33w​! Are you traveling over there on active duty orders? If so, I'll send a private message your way. 😊  

Can you also send me the instructions for getting exemptions on international roaming limits or device unlock. I am going to South Korea for a year. I would prefer to just take my phone with my T-Mobile service with me but I will settle for a device unlock and line suspension if I have to. My phone is not currently paid off but I know an exemption is available.

Userlevel 3

Hey, @magenta7572835​!

First off, thank you for your service! We make an exception to the International Roaming allotment that @snn555 referenced above for those that are stationed abroad. I'm going to send you a private message with information on where to send a copy of your orders to and what other info to include. You can check your inbox here.

Userlevel 5

The military plan is basically a discount plan. However I found this within the terms of service for military use.

Int’l Roaming: Not for extended international use; you must reside in the U.S. and primary usage must occur on our network.

T-Mobile ONE Military Phone Plans | Discounts & More | T-Mobile