Blog

MLB.TV Help Guide

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

MLB.TV is back for 2021 and we wanna make sure folks can use it. We’ve created a help guide for those needing help with redeeming the offer.

Possible Errors

Please enter valid (phone number, email, etc.)

Double check the entry to make sure it’s the one you set up originally. Check for spelling and other missing info.

Code previously redeemed

It’s likely you’ve already redeemed the offer.  Head to the MLB.TV sign-in page.  If you’re still unable to redeem the offer, Contact Us and our Tech Care team can escalate this issue.

Safari cannot open the page because the address is invalid

iOS devices need to download the MLB.TV app on their device through the App Store while redeeming the offer.

Other Issues

Follow these steps to resolve other issues with MLB.TV

1. Uninstall/Reinstall the MLB.TV app.
  2. Make sure you have a connection to the internet via data connection or Wi-Fi

Use the options on our Contact Us page for further help

Comment below with questions, suggestions, and other issues not listed on this article.

35 replies

The Redeem part isn’t working for me.  It says Redeem within 5 days, but when I click Redeem it goes to the MLB.com page on safari, then when I click the app icon it goes to the Apple App Store even though MLB is already downloaded an installed, when I click OPEN it open the MLB app, I’m signed in.  But when I go back to Tmobile Tuesdays app it just says redeem again, it takes me through the same loop.

Anyone now how to get around this?

Thank you

I’m having exactly the same issue, thanks for sharing 

Ok on the T-Mobile Tuesday app you click “Redeem” 

After that your browser should open and the page looks like this one:

Click the on the “ App Store” if the app is already in your phone open the app and come back to this page. Then click on the Step 2. 

Ok on the T-Mobile Tuesday app you click “Redeem” 

After that your browser should open and the page looks like this one:

Click the on the “ App Store” if the app is already in your phone open the app and come back to this page. Then click on the Step 2. 

HAHA I feel so dumb, I didn’t realize Number 2. “Tap here to the MLB App and redeem your offer” was an actual link.  I am all set now

Thank you so much for helping me realize that!

No problem. I am glad I was able to help. It happened to me until this morning when I realized the “Number 2” is a link. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

MLB.TV when logged in on the Chrome browser has subscription info:

Current subscriptions

View what MLB products you are currently subscribed to

MLB.TV T-Mobile 2023

You are currently subscribed to MLB.TV through the 2023 T-Mobile Tuesday Promotion.

The MLB.TV App on my iPhone and Apple TV updated automatically to the current version.

On Chromecast with Google TV, I ended up deleting the App and reinstalling.  Without the current version of the App the T-Mobile subscription was not recognized and only allowed viewing the free game of the day.

So make sure you have the latest version of the MLB.TV App installed on your device, and then log in using your T-Mobile credentials.  Older versions of the App do not seem to recognize the 2023 T-Mobile subscription.

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Your userID and password for MLB.TV are your T-Mobile account userID (email address) and password.

Sorry I forgot to come update it. We’ve had no issues watching games now. Thanks for asking.

I’ve tried to login in the MLB subscription. Can you look into my number and see what may be the issue?

The Redeem part isn’t working for me.  It says Redeem within 5 days, but when I click Redeem it goes to the MLB.com page on safari, then when I click the app icon it goes to the Apple App Store even though MLB is already downloaded an installed, when I click OPEN it open the MLB app, I’m signed in.  But when I go back to Tmobile Tuesdays app it just says redeem again, it takes me through the same loop.

Thank you

Make sure when you go back to the Tmobile redeem page, after opening the MLBtv app, to click “Tap here to open the MLB app and redeem your offer” which is step 2 in the instructions. I hope it helps.

Thank you

Make sure when you go back to the Tmobile redeem page, after opening the MLBtv app, to click “Tap here to open the MLB app and redeem your offer” which is step 2 in the instructions. I hope it helps.

Thanks for responding, so yeah that’s what I do.  I click to open the MLB app, it opens:

Then I go back to T-Mobile Tuesdays app but it just shows the same REDEEM screen, the REDEEM NOW never shows up and I’m back in the loop:

Where is the REDEEM NOW supposed to show up?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I was able to redeem my perk with no issues.

Why can’t I use it on other devices. Last year I could use it on my smart tv now its only my phone. Did T-Mobile change this? 

Can I login on my Roku MLB app with my TMobile MLB free Subscription? If yes, how can I do it? Thanks in advance.

I logged into my MLB account today and under Subscriptions it says that I don’t have one. I’m going to use the Contact Us button ahead for help, but wanted to post here in case others were having the same issue.

I have the same issue, I have used the free service for 5 years now and love it, this is the  first time there has been an issue. I’m sure they will take care of it.

Thanks for the answer, I gonna try that 😁👍🏽

MLB.TV when logged in on the Chrome browser has subscription info:

Current subscriptions

View what MLB products you are currently subscribed to

MLB.TV T-Mobile 2023

You are currently subscribed to MLB.TV through the 2023 T-Mobile Tuesday Promotion.

The MLB.TV App on my iPhone and Apple TV updated automatically to the current version.

On Chromecast with Google TV, I ended up deleting the App and reinstalling.  Without the current version of the App the T-Mobile subscription was not recognized and only allowed viewing the free game of the day.

So make sure you have the latest version of the MLB.TV App installed on your device, and then log in using your T-Mobile credentials.  Older versions of the App do not seem to recognize the 2023 T-Mobile subscription.

Now I logged out from my TMobile subscription and can’t login again. Why is this subscription si complicated? When I redeemed I don’t remember setting an email or account, I just clicked the link and he directed me automatically 😭

I was able to activate the MLB.tv subscription but the only teams I’m interested in watching are my local/home teams which are apparently blacked out in my “market” for the entire season and post season.  If this had been disclosed up front I wouldn’t have wasted my time activating the service.  For me the value went from $139 to $0.  Who would ever pay money to NOT see your home team?  While it didn’t cost me any $, it set an expectation, wasted my time and effort and has me annoyed with both T-Mobile and MLB.  Guess I should have known it was too good to be true?

Your userID and password for MLB.TV are your T-Mobile account userID (email address) and password.

I logged in again, thanks for the help 😁🙏🏾

Well crap, after reading all of these, I realize I may be SOL...

I hit “Redeem” on the first day possible through T-Mobile Tuesdays, but it looks like I never got to Step 2 (either because it didn’t appear or because I didn’t notice the link). Now, my offer shows as “Redeemed,” but when I sign in to MLB account it shows as a free account (without a subscription). I have been on the phone with both T-Mobile and MLB customer service, and no one is able to help:(

I need baseball, please help!

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

About the only thing you can do now, is to purchase a MLB subscription from someone who had already redeemed the code and set up an MLB account.  You can change the email address and password once the MLB account is transferred to you.  They usually sell for $5 and up on Slickdeals and Reddit.

About the only thing you can do now, is to purchase a MLB subscription from someone who had already redeemed the code and set up an MLB account.  You can change the email address and password once the MLB account is transferred to you.  They usually sell for $5 and up on Slickdeals and Reddit.

Wow! Thank you! I never know these tricks...

Wow! Thanks for the underground tricks:)

I hit “Redeem” on the first day possible through T-Mobile Tuesdays, but it looks like I never got to Step 2 (either because it didn’t appear or because I didn’t notice the link). Now, my offer shows as “Redeemed,” but when I sign in to MLB account it shows as a free account (without a subscription). I have been on the phone with both T-Mobile and MLB customer service, and no one is able to help:(

Same here let us know if the help you

Is this offer still available and if so, where?