Mrs. Deborah Hays

• 14 June 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

When going to a local store to add a new line to my account. I was helped by a young man, his name is Gabriel Diaz. While assiting me he was given my debit card, and my drivers license. Before I left the store I was told the only charges would be $14.99 and it would be billed to my account. Two days later I became a victim of theft at the hands of Gabriel Diaz. I had $250 taken out of my personal bank account. Two wire transfer money orders were personally wired to Gabriel Diaz. I have talked to T Mobile about this incident. I have recently found out that Gabriel Diaz continues to work for your company at the location I visited. It leads me to wonder how many people have been victimized by Gabriel Diaz and have gone undetected. I wonder why no action has been taken against him.. I have solid proof from my financial institution.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

That definitely sucks! TMO may have limited options of what they can do since most retail stores are independently owned resellers and not TMO employees. Have you contacted your local law enforcement and/or your bank? If the person is still at the store, there would be a great opportunity for local police to arrest him and try to get your money back.