Solved

My T-mobile site down?

• 7 September 2018
  • 11 replies

icon

Best answer by tmo_amanda 8 September 2018, 00:55

View original

11 replies

There's issues with the site as soon as I try to log in error 504 error gateway pops. What's going on with t-mobile. Please get it together.

I'm having this issue as well. It never connects for me. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

"I have never has" should be HAD. The darn thing didn't offer any EDIT options. Go figure!

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Do you live far from a corporate T-Mobile store? I live about 7 miles north of one. I have never has any problems calling Custome Service (611), but I did get cut off from TROUBLESHOOTING several months ago. Perhaps a call to the store? Wish I could be of more help.

me too. I just want to buy a simple mobile internet package. While the site is down. I have to call the prepad support line which is ridiculously long! over 1 hour of wait time, and at the end the rep. said my package is "no longer offered!" but the web site tells a different story! what's going on T- mobile?

I still cannot log on. it has been days.

I'm able to log in now!  Thanks for the update!

Userlevel 3

I just got word that the site should be back up and good to go. Please let me know if you're still having issues accessing my.t-mobile.com.

Userlevel 3

Hey there! We're aware of this going on and Engineers are already working on getting it back up and running. Glad ya liked the error page though 😊

No, I want to see if my bill generated yet and look it over.  And I just got the Note 9 yesterday and wanted to see if that all was updated on my account.  I'll wait and let the reps help people with more pressing issues 😊 .  BTW, that is a cool splash page!  Better than an ungrafeful technical error message page!

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

You're right about that. Did you call the number at the bottom? What  were you wanting to do?