Question

NEED HELP PLEASE

Badge

HELP! PLEASE PLEASE..  I’ve been with T-Mobile just under 4 years now. . I have been very satisfied since day one. Unfortuntely I had lost my job back in 2020 due to covid. Learned i was pregnant at the time so I stayed home during the pregnancy. Complications during pregnancy so just kept being a stay at home mom. BAby is great now… but Shortly after I broke up and left my ex (very toxic and abusive relationship). Iv’e been trying to get back on my feet, Got a job in 12/2021 but because of the trauma of the relationship, I now suffer from anxiety, panic attacks, ptsd, and depression. Now before I try and work on that, I have to work on my mental health and overcome this huge bump on the road. Been trying to ask extensions for everything.

Service is officaally suspended.. I made a payment arrangement ….I was unable to pay the second payment. in order to avoid suspension, I need to pay $190, to become eligible for a new payment arrangement.. But Like ive said, I have no income at all.. Does T-Mobile offer another assistance for hardships?

I need the service because thats how employers call for interterviews. My doctors and therapist also..I dont want to cancel completely with tmobile as ive been with them, for a while now.

PLEASE PLEASE AND THANK YOU 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

All I can suggest is to start a plan on an mnvo service like Googl Fi or Mint. Google Fi has a lot of choices for plans but you will have a different number.

Once you get back on your feet financially then reactivate service through T-Mobile .

Badge

Thank you! And the devide still not paid off, I wouldnt be able to use it right?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Correct the phone will be blocked but you can get an entry level phone .