Question

need help with contacting TMobile corporate office

• 13 August 2021
  • 17 replies

Badge
  • First activity
  • 0 replies

Does anyone have a way to contact TMobile corporate offices?

I need to file a complaint already went through all the supervisors with zero help. 

If anyone can help out I would appreciate it otherwise I have to file a complaint with the BBB.

17 replies

Hi Tom,

If you choose to stay with TMobile, I would open up their t mobile money account and only put what your bill should be.  I too have had issues and have reached out to the CEO and also reported them to the BBB and the FCC. I would suggest doing the same.  You will get a response from the CEO’s assistant.  Good luck!  It has been HELL for me too!  They need to be held accountable for their promises!  

T Mobile makes it a habit for agreeing to arrangements but then they stop to say they never agreed. Twice now they went into my bank account and TOOK money out without my authorization to do so. But I am seeking a great lawyer to resolve T Mobile’s mad business ethics towards their customers. T Mobile needs and should be held accountable for all this wrong doing and made an example of for other Carriers to see what could happen to them.

AS FAR AS A corporate PHONE NUMBER, something is very odd about that for sure. How could you run a Million Corporation without a corporate number available to the public? Plus how many more people have they invited their bank accounts without permission, I smell a BIG lawsuit in the air.

Also write to the CEO!  Someone will reach out to you. It’s really a shame. I’ve been a sprint customer for many many many years and now T-Mobile takes over and all hell breaks loose!

YES they are in Washington! 425-685-3500.

Go to the FCC and file a complaint.  Look it up online. Individuals can win up to $10,000 for the things this company is doing.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You may want to remove the number and might get spam calls pretending to be Tmobile.

I had been a T-Mobile customer for some time with no problems. I had auto pay to a credit card set up which worked perfectly UNTIL T-Mobile instituted a $25.mo charge for using a credit card. At that point I switched to auto pay by ACH debit. Problem - my bank account required all ACH debits to have the debit ID preapproved. NO ONE at T-Mobile knew their debit ID. so when the ACH debit hit my bank it was rejected.  I now know the debit I D because it was recorded when rejected and have preapproved it. EXCEPT T-Mobile now  forces me to wait a year to re institute ACH debits from my account, all at a $25.00/mo. credit card penalty.  Every time I call customer service, the agent is invariably polite and understands the problem but cannot help and is unable to give me a contact to escalate the problem.

Any suggestions?

(T-Mobile - if you monitor this string, please call 847-494-0000.

I had been a T-Mobile customer for some time with no problems. I had auto pay to a credit card set up which worked perfectly UNTIL T-Mobile instituted a $25.mo charge for using a credit card. At that point I switched to auto pay by ACH debit. Problem - my bank account required all ACH debits to have the debit ID preapproved. NO ONE at T-Mobile knew their debit ID. so when the ACH debit hit my bank it was rejected.  I now know the debit I D because it was recorded when rejected and have preapproved it. EXCEPT T-Mobile now  forces me to wait a year to re institute ACH debits from my account, all at a $25.00/mo. credit card penalty.  Every time I call customer service, the agent is invariably polite and understands the problem but cannot help and is unable to give me a contact to escalate the problem.

Any suggestions?

(T-Mobile - if you monitor this string, please call 847-494-0000.

To get in touch with the corporate office of T-Mobile they don’t just plainly tell you because you need to follow the dispute process as outlined in the terms and conditions of service fir small claims or arbitration unless you have opted of within the allotted time frame after the signing of agreement in terms of service. 
you can write then regular snail mail at the alberquerque New Mexico address and one of the corporate leadership team will contact you within the 10 days that they have to respond to your grievance for resolution. They will with contact you via telephone, email or in writing from the office of the president from the Bellevue Washington address. They usually resolve and remedy gripes and grievances very well before the 10 days that they morally and legally are bound to do and saves the day. 

So here's my issue maybe someone else has had It and knows where I should turn, so last year around September or so I got my two week old Apple Watch series 7 45mm stolen, I filed the usual BS paperwork paid the $150 deductible then I get the tracking info on my watch, watch never comes, watch never comes BUT says delivered.  UGHHH So of course UPS said it was handed to me >’Mr. Adler’  And at this point I’m becoming Increasingly more pissed off and this is why and It’s not just because of bad customer service it’s because here i am now with a watch payment, data plan & Insurance, it adds up.  So, finally we agree on sending me the replacement and I had it sent to my friends brothers house in the sticks so YES I finally got it and life goes on, fast forward to January and I am at a restaurant and bar and I turn to say hello to a friend and someone got me for the watch that I took off while I was enjoying my cocktail, yes I should be more careful BUT at the end of the day I have and pay for Insurance so I should not have to deal with this.  Ready for the second part…? Pay attention It gets confusing on 1/13/2023 I get in touch with T-Mobile to get the warranty process began on my now second stolen apple watch  and of course you know the drill, pass the buck as many times as you can and hope It does not come back to you  LOL LOL :-) So I reach Assurant now and file my warranty replacement pay the $150 and life goes on, well no it does not, Assurant denies the claim wanna know why..? Fraud, YES you read that correctly they said in so many words trust me, then I call T-Mobile back and after an hour she tells me this is why they denied it and It’s because Assurant when they filed the complaint somehow someway they used the IMEI from the watch that got stolen, so OK we have a reason now we need a solution, T-Mobile gets on the phone with me and we do a three way call to Assurant (not that kind of three way) SICKO  JK JK JK LOL LOL I needed a laugh sorry, all kidding aside they finally file a second claim and I don't know what she gave him but she found the watch (My watch supposedly) the IMEI I needed, so It finally this looks like a simple mistake right and It will be resolved, no way Jose it’s far from resolved, so 1st claim denied from Fraud! the 2nd claim with an updated IMEI supposedly DENIED guess from what…? You guessed It right, FRAUD! So now guess what I have a third time to do this so I my as well get it done, ok we finally after three excruciating days of back and forth with T-Mobile and Assurant they now find a 3rd IMEI ???? so I can file a third claim, well guess what…? Denied, I’ve now had enough and need a break, so that's what I've been doing and god darn it I’m exhausted, so now back to this, I still am paying for the watch, data plan, insurance.  with absolutely no one helping me, I’ve scoured the web looking for ways to file a complaint and It keeps taking me to a site where they want me to pay, then some useless sites THEN of course sites like this sponsored by T-Mobile.  I’m at a dead end folks and could really use some guidance, any thoughts..?? 

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this novel, I hope you made it to the end so I could shed light on this huge problem so others don't fall victim. 

Again, any ideas will be put into play, Id take anything.

Jason Adler

Does anyone have a way to contact TMobile corporate offices?

I need to file a complaint already went through all the supervisors with zero help. 

If anyone can help out I would appreciate it otherwise I have to file a complaint with the BBB.

Zee, check out the reply to “yourachurtoo” above. I replied to her concern, similar to yours

Spent several hours on hold with the “corporate office” only to have had them repeatedly just transfer me to basic customer service. I’m filing a class action lawsuit for deceptive business practices. I personally know people who also have been screwed by their lies. Anyone who reads this that also wants to go up against them, message me. Customer of only 2 weeks and I deeply regret ever letting them switch my sprint account

yourachurtoo.  try in person. or write to CEO/Corporate and the T-Mobile Board Members, all of em. Then send the whole mess of paperwork to BBB or maybe newspaper, or do what I have done to others, “PICKET” IN FRONT OF THE T-MOBILE STORE, WHERE IT ALL STARTED!!   I, after all these years since the flip phone, and discontinued Gravity 379 C-phone and new free promotional cell phone/emotional mess. I now have to pay for a new phone due to time like ( knew nothing of) that expired. 

Spent several hours on hold with the “corporate office” only to have had them repeatedly just transfer me to basic customer service. I’m filing a class action lawsuit for deceptive business practices. I personally know people who also have been screwed by their lies. Anyone who reads this that also wants to go up against them, message me. Customer of only 2 weeks and I deeply regret ever letting them switch my sprint account

You can try using snail mail in this link.

https://www.t-mobile.com/contact-us

This is just to FUNNY  Still  LOL hahahahaha

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Email addresses are in the form of "firstname.lastname@t-mobile.com". Go to the investor relations site, you'll be able to find names there. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You know that class actions lawsuits only makes the lawyers rich and the people in the class gets very little of the settlement. You’re better off taking them to small claims.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Userlevel 1
Badge

I have several numbers I found online that I am going to try. I am also going to be contacting attorneys in regards to filing a lawsuit with the company. I’ve been with them for 2 weeks-switched from Sprint (who I was with for 10 years) because they promised me I’d be grandfathered in under my Sprint monthly amount only to be billed a much higher amount and basically told yeah we promised you that but it’s not going to happen. And oh yeah, we also promised you a free phone for switching but you’re going to pay for that too. It’s been a NIGHTMARE of hours spent and being constantly lied to and then basically told I’m screwed. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

for pretty much every site out there if you scroll to the bottom there is usually a “Contact us” selection.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You can try using snail mail in this link.

https://www.t-mobile.com/contact-us