Question

Need help with MLB.TV subscription

• 27 May 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge

I'm a T-Mobile customer and, just like I do every year, I signed up for a free subscription to MLB.TV on March 30th (via the T-Mobile Tuesdays app). That said, every time I try to sign into the MLB.TV app on my smart TV or computer, I get a message telling me I'm not a current subscriber. Can you please help me sort this out?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

I'm a T-Mobile customer and, just like I do every year, I signed up for a free subscription to MLB.TV on March 30th (via the T-Mobile Tuesdays app). That said, every time I try to sign into the MLB.TV app on my smart TV or computer, I get a message telling me I'm not a current subscriber. Can you please help me sort this out?

Are you sure you signed in with the correct e-mail linked to your active subscription?  Perhaps try e-mailing MLB TV’s support to see if they can figure out the issue.

I can't figure out how to sign up for free TV/MLB 

I can't find it when I go to the sight that's advertised. I'm an older woman and not at all tech savvy.

Thanks for any help I can get. I know time is running out and I've been trying but with no success.

I would like to be able to use my mlb account from tmobile on my laptop and my smart tv, how do i do it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

I would like to be able to use my mlb account from tmobile on my laptop and my smart tv, how do i do it?

Download the MLB TV app on your smart TV, open the app, sign in with your MLB TV account, and enjoy.