Solved

need to change credit card for auto pay

• 16 April 2019
  • 4 replies

how can I change credit card for auto pay? Can I do it on line or do I have to call

icon

Best answer by gramps28 17 April 2019, 03:35

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

From My T-Mobile:

1. Go to My T-Mobile and log in to your account.
  2. In the section that shows your BALANCE DUE and DUE DATE, select ON next to AutoPay to edit your AutoPay settings.
  3. Select Edit AutoPay Settings and then the desired payment method (credit card, debit/ATM card, or checking account).

I went to my T-Mobile and logged into my account however I do not see "Balance Due"  or "Due Date" anywhere.   Where are the located.   This is a very user unfriendly site.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Do you have a prepaid or post paid account?

When you sign in you now go to the top right hand corner where your name is and use the drop down menu and go

to profile, billing and payments then select auto pay and you can edit it there.

Tmobile must have changed this in the last month or so.

I have been trying to utilize the online system every month for the last 4 months to update the credit card I wish for T mobile to bill. I pay the current bill and then the next month the payment is missed and I get the statement that $x.xx is overdue and by the way your next payment is due in like 10 days. This is ridiculous! I am so frustrated with T mobile I think it is time to switch to a different provider.