Netflix

icon

Best answer by Cali Cat 2 June 2022, 05:06

View original

13 replies

Userlevel 5

What about Netflix?

How do I activate netflix via my TMobile family plan

Recently terminated one of two t-mobile numbers, but noticed T-Mobile cut my Netflix Service.  Is this normal?

I have the magenta plan I think for $70 a month. I thought that included free netflix.

How do I get my Netflix account

Hmm , this chat  is not very useful

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hmm , this chat  is not very useful

This is not a live chat and there are currently no official TMobile employees active in this community. This is a peer-to-peer community of TMO customers where solutions to problems can be found without waiting on Tmobile Support.

As for Netflix activation, here is the instructions:https://www.t-mobile.com/support/plans-features/netflix-on-us

How come I’m still paying for netflix, did everything tmobile said to do but still paying?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

go through the steps provided in the link posted above your post again in case something was missed?

so if the netflix account is in my wifes name and I am primary tmobile holder I would have to delete netflix and then do the steps under my name , correct fireguy

I already have a separate Netflix account so I know how to cancel that bud how do I activate T-Mobiles Netflix’s since I’m paying for it

I had a Netflix account when I joined T-Mobile. How do I take advantage of T-Mobile’s promotion

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

I had a Netflix account when I joined T-Mobile. How do I take advantage of T-Mobile’s promotion

by clicking the link provided in the post marked in green as the answer?