Question

no esim, sim card not working

• 18 February 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

I have an iPhone 11 that has been working without problem up until this week. I have been accessing my TMO account via esim for the past 2+ years without any problems. But when I tried to switch back to the physical sim, I don’t have any service. I’m currently living in Portugal and want to use my local number as an esim, but the iphone will only allow 1 physical sim and 1 esim. In the process of switching things around, I accidentally deleted my TMO esim. I’ve tried to reinstall, but none of the QR codes or other access info on the website is up to date and these do not work. I am unable to call without service. And I am unable to initiate a chat with support via the app if I can’t receive a text to confirm my identity. Is there another way I can contact you? Is there a way that you can email or send me a link to a working QR code? Please help, I have no access to my tmobile phone. thank you.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Was the physical sim deactivated when you switched to the esim?

Badge

I’m not sure. It can still see my number and my account, but I have no service.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I believe once you switch to esim the physical sim is deactivated.

I suggest contacting tmobile support using messenger on one of tmobile's social media like Facebook or Twitter to see if they can help.

Sim is not showing the signal

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Sim is not showing the signal

you will need to contact TMO either through calling in or through one of their social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter to get this looked into.