No msg history avsilable

• 20 August 2018
  • 6 replies

Im having trouble pulling up my text history in the Tmobile website. Im not sure how or when but i deleted a contact from my phone. I tried searching through my usage details to obtain the number but when i search anything other than the currant month i get a msg saying the history is not available. Any help please?

6 replies

Userlevel 6

If you're using a Google account and your contacts are backed up to that account you can go to Gmail online on a browser and you can restore those contacts that were deleted from the past several days weeks.

Last time i message this contact was several months ago. My google account have since been updated so i was not able to obtain the number that way

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

What kind of account do you have? Do you have the option to click usage for the specific month, then get the error?

I have a shared account. But i tried using the primary account to view the history and ran into the same issues. I click on a previous month and get the "no history available at this time" only my current month shows my history.

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Are you on a business account or a family plan? I'm seeing we've been getting some reports of this happening.

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Hi just checking to see if you're able to view the history. If not, please let me know if you're on a business or family account. Thanks.