Question

Non working voicemail

• 17 June 2021
  • 6 replies

Badge

Hello

New customer who just ported a phone.  phone is working and able to make and get calls and text.  Data is working as well.

When i try to access voice mail by pressing and holding the 1 key, it dials into voice mail system, but says this number is not found.

When anyone tries to call this # , it rings the phone but then when not answered, responds back as no mailbox and hangs up on the caller.

I am thinking this voicemail box is not enabled on this account for some reason.  How can i get this checked?

6 replies

Did you ever get this fixed if so how?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Give Customer Support a call through 611.  They should be able to look into it for you and walk you through any troubleshooting, if necessary.  

Badge

Give Customer Support a call through 611.  They should be able to look into it for you and walk you through any troubleshooting, if necessary.  

Thanks for the great idea!!!  How do you think I accumulated the 30 hours of my time on this issue?????  Did you even read what I wrote????

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Did you even read what I wrote????

Where did you write?

Oh, that’s right.  You started a new thread an hour ago, then dumped on this one to disrespect a response that was made over a month ago, that didn’t even apply to you.

Badge

Did you even read what I wrote????

Where did you write?

Oh, that’s right.  You started a new thread an hour ago, then dumped on this one to blast a response that was made over a month ago, that didn’t even apply to you.

I apologize. I thought you responded to me. I’m just losing my mind over this issue. Have barely slept in days. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

What do you get if you call your own number?