Solved

Not Getting SMS Notifications From My Acting Profile

• 26 October 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge

@srickar Hi.  I’m an actor and I have set up my phone’s SMS as a back-up address to receive notifications from one of my online casting profiles when I get an audition.  I’ve noticed that I’m getting the notification messages at my primary email address but the back-up message never comes through.  The sending email address is noreply@actorsaccess.com  Can you tell me how I can whitelist this address so I get my notifications?  Thanks!

icon

Best answer by srickar 27 October 2021, 00:18

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

@srickar 

cant remember if this fell under your usual stuff or not..

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Thanks for tagging me. 

@chairman_b  the domain is sending commercial broadcast notifications. Automated notifications that reach a larger audience and not manually sent between 1 or more persons, would need to migrate to three available options: 10DLC, short code, or toll-free based alerting. The purpose of this is automation based messages must obtain direct consent from wireless device holders prior to sending text content. Email also does not follow users between networks whereas text has internal routing that ensures wireless recipients are contacted through correct paths.

For info on why commercial based messaging should be sent through short code based alerts I’ve pasted the below link. 

https://www.t-mobile.com/support/plans-features/consumer-versus-non-consumer-text-messaging 

Badge

@srickar Thanks!  I’ll pass this info along to their support department.  Appreciate you taking the time.

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Thanks for tagging me. 

@chairman_b  the domain is sending commercial broadcast notifications. Automated notifications that reach a larger audience and not manually sent between 1 or more persons, would need to migrate to three available options: 10DLC, short code, or toll-free based alerting. The purpose of this is automation based messages must obtain direct consent from wireless device holders prior to sending text content. Email also does not follow users between networks whereas text has internal routing that ensures wireless recipients are contacted through correct paths.

For info on why commercial based messaging should be sent through short code based alerts I’ve pasted the below link. 

https://www.t-mobile.com/support/plans-features/consumer-versus-non-consumer-text-messaging 

thank yuh sir.