Solved

Not receiving text verifications/website verification codes?

• 8 April 2019
  • 7 replies

Hi all,

Been having this problem for a while and I feel like I've tried everything on my end-- my phone just won't receive verification codes from a number of websites I have accounts with, and I've checked my content blocking settings (which are off) numerous times. Some texts are received, but many are not. What can I do to fix this? Is there a way I can whitelist certain websites to ensure I receive their communications?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by tmo_mike_c 16 April 2019, 16:43

Thanks for that info. Have you already checked our Manage privacy & notifications​ page to make sure these message aren't being blocked? If so, you'll want to Community-2153 and have our Care folks make sure your internal account isn't keeping these messages from coming through.

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Ah shucks that's no good, but we wanna help. What kind of phone are you using? Are you traveling internationally, or on the T-Mobile network? Also, have you ever gotten these messages before, or has it never worked?

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Hey! Just checking to see if you still need help. Please reply and let us know. Thanks.

Yes

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Okay, we really wanna help. What phone are you using? Are you on T-Mobile's network or roaming on an international tower? I'm also curious if this has ever worked for you?

Have s9+, use to get them but from certain numbers and yes using tmobile

service

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

Thanks for that info. Have you already checked our Manage privacy & notifications​ page to make sure these message aren't being blocked? If so, you'll want to Community-2153 and have our Care folks make sure your internal account isn't keeping these messages from coming through.

My family is having the same issue, I have checked my privacy settings and blocked setting and I have everything off and still not recieving messages.

Were they able to fix this issue?