Solved

Not receiving text verifications/website verification codes?

Hi all,

Been having this problem for a while and I feel like I've tried everything on my end-- my phone just won't receive verification codes from a number of websites I have accounts with, and I've checked my content blocking settings (which are off) numerous times. Some texts are received, but many are not. What can I do to fix this? Is there a way I can whitelist certain websites to ensure I receive their communications?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by tmo_mike_c 16 April 2019, 16:43

View original

29 replies

I switched from AT&T today and now I am not getting verification codes come through on my phone. How do I fix this?

Userlevel 6
Badge +13

call in or contact TMO through either Facebook or Twitter and have them either add short code to your account or if its already in place they might need to remove it then re add it.

Thank you! I reached out again today with what you suggested because yesterday after almost 45 mins of them troubleshooting they told me it's nothing to do with TMobile but the website I'm trying to get into, even though everything was fine before i switched to TMobile. Thanks for the suggestion. 

For the past two months, I have not being able to receive Verification codes via text.  Been on the phone and chat with tmobile for over three and half hours and no fix.  I have a motorola  moto g power phone.  HELP!!