Not what I signed up for

• 17 June 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

Just want to see if anyone has a similar issue. I was told when I switched from Verizon my deal would be BOGO on the iPhone 13 (now getting charged for both), my magenta plan is $10 more than it’s supposed to be, plus I had 2 trade-ins (neither of which are the value the service rep said it would be). My bill is now the same as my Verizon bill meaning I just switched for absolutely no reason. 

1 reply

Badge

I haven’t gotten anything I was promised from day one. I had been getting the EBB credit, the one that takes $50 off your bill because of our presidents wholesome values and concerns for the American people. Anyway, my bill was like 25$ or something a month after the $50 credit. When that went away, my bill went to $120+. I don’t remember the exact number but it was around that. At least that. I called and told them my problem and was told it was because my credit no longer applied to my bill and I had been upgraded to the Magenta plus package. I didn’t signup for that package but I told them to put it back on my plan I had before and it was the cheapest plan the offered. The essential plan. Now my bill is $110. Did math change when I wasn’t looking? 110-50=60 correct? If I’m right, and I could be wrong but if I am how was my bill $20 some dollars? That’s just the tip of this turd iceberg called TMOBILE. Everything I was offered or promised fell through. I used to stay on the app asking what happened to the deals I was promised? No answers as of today. I don’t expect to have one ever. T-Mobile is by far the worst cellular carrier I’ve ever had. I’m switching to AT&T. They have some really good deals going on now too. I got an iPhone 13 for free and unlimited everything for $50 a month. The service is much better to and so much faster. I’m pretty sure I got a junk iPhone from T-Mobile though they’ll never admit to it. Best advice I can give you, switch to a different carrier asap. You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make him drink if you know what I mean. Good luck to you and may God bless you and yours.