Official T-Mobile Tuesdays Mega Thread

• 19 November 2019
  • 27 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

T-Mobile’s keeping the awesome Tuesday offers rolling week after week! The week of 11/19/19 includes the following gifts:

• Pick up one free item. From Taco Bell.
  • $20 Dining credit. From Dining Advantage.
  • 40% off. From Puma.
  • And more!

Take a peek at our current offers​ for more details. Still have questions? No problem! Post any questions and comments here so we can all chat about it!

27 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

T-Mobile’s keeping the awesome Tuesday offers rolling week after week! The week of 11/19/19 includes the following gifts:

• Free 1-year membership. From ShopRunner.
  • Up to 50% off + free shipping. From Reebok.
  • Up to 40% off hotels. From Booking.com.
  • And more!

Take a peek at our current offers​ for more details. Still have questions? No problem! Post any questions and comments here so we can all chat about it!

Userlevel 6
Badge +14

T-Mobile’s keeping the awesome Tuesday offers rolling week after week! The week of 12/10/19 includes the following gifts:

• Free Gloves. From T-Mobile.
  • Free Large 1 topping Pizza with game purchase. From Chuck E. Cheese's.
  • $5 off movie ticket + no fees. From Atom.
  • And more!

My app crashed when it was time to save the Starbucks gift card. I don't know if its due to many users logging in at the same time or just my app. I still cant get to work it keeps asking to refresh.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

My app says they're doing maintenance.

me too, just came back up though, then crashed, then let me save, then showed not saved, then crashed again.

kept trying, and finally let me save, and now is showing in my stuff.

I was finally able to redeem mine too but its still not working for other people.

I tried to use the Atom movie 5.00 off and no fee movie ticket I redeemed for a code in "my stuff".    When I tried to redeem the code in the promotion code area  in the Atom app, I got the reply, "sorry that code already used"     This happened for BOTH our phone numbers on the account with two different codes.  I have five days to use the code and it has not expired, so what is happening here?

Why does my T-Mobile Tuesday atom $5 off code say it’s expired when I try to redeem it?

I am facing the same problem. Can someone help please.

I ultimately contacted T-Mobile custome service and they reset the promo code, but you better get it done before the 16th.

My message is this limited-supply offer has run out or the code has already been claimed.  One, I did not try to claim the code until today and two, where does this offer say the supply is limited.  Disappointed in both T-Mobile and Atom.

That Tmobile Tuesdays is like a scam. Several times, I called and went to different stores, they always ran out of the promised items. In addition, I  went to one store, stayed in line to redeem one free item when I saw a lady going straight to the counter and one e of the employee  kissed her and handed the free item to her without saying anything! No one word was said!When I  got to the counter, the employee said: We don't have anymore item". Of course, you will not have anymore item if you keep them for your friends...If you have cameras in the stores, are you guys checking them on tmobile Tuesdays days? All that just makes me sick and want to cancel my subscription with T-mobile; it is so unfair to brag about something when customers are getting unsatisfied like that.

T-Mobile need to discipline some of the T-mobile stores on Tuesday, they dont give out gifts, when nice gift like tmobile bag, hat, cups, they keep it themself for the family. I came to several stores at 10 AM, to get Tmobile tuesday gift, and it already say all out, but I went to stores in the mall that same day at 6 pm, the gift still avail. stores in mostly run by asian managers, Hacienda heights, Rowland heights, san gabriel, alhambra, rosemead.

Do you take suggestions for this TMT program?

I keep seeing the $.10 Shell discount, but as an Electric Vehicle owner, gas is of no use to me (nice problem to have, eh?).

Any chance you guys can team up with one or more of the EV Charging networks like Electrify America, evGo, Chargepoint for some sort of reward?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

The 10 cents of a gallon is only worth $2 if you get the max of 20 gallons so it's

not that much of a savings.

I'm getting tired of having to. update the T-Mobile Tuesday app. What exactly do you update with the app that requires constant updating? I like my service with T-Mobile but f*** the tuesday app. most of the time the good gifts run out because the employees keep them for themselves or friends/family.

Yesterday I tried to get the pictures and it kept giving me an error message, so I redeemed my normal the gas. When I tried again another error with the pictures but the hotel code worked. It's frustrating when you try multiple times and nothing then the options expire. I also agree with the comments above in regards to items at stores being out. I have gone to a standalone store and there out yet I go to the mall close to 9pm and they have almost a full box. Don't understand.

Very good article, thank you very much.

Badge

I see that Tmobile is a partner of Shaw Academy(free session tuesday).. I do hope the tmobile makes it clear that they have ZERO accreditation in the US.  And their claim of EQF means nothing!

They may have something to teach, but nothing an American can put on a resume. 

Also, if you read their terms page.. it is a scary bit of word play.  You could send them money.. and in direct return tell you to take a hike.  Also, after you sign up.. and you get ripped off, you are obligated to DEFEND them!!!  In media and court.

Buyer BEWARE!

Ps.. watchdog activity is what my company does.  Please read for yourself.

Tmobile please remove shaw academy from tmobile tuesday, i made an account and i tried to cancel, told me to call a 1800 pretty much harrasing u with options to stay after u continue to say no they tell u to email them and hang up. I hope i can get out of this or i will have to go thru the hassle of canceling my card. Shaw academy is pretty shady and i put trust on t mobile thinking they did their research.

I'm having problems with some missing payments. How do i upload my proof documents??

Thanks,

Sherese Booker

It's quite easy to leave the beta and return to the official software version for your device.

I don't understand how it works. I just know I get interrupted on Tuesdays with this alert, only to be told to tap on the screen. Don't know why. Don't know the point.

Now will be deleting the app.

I even read the details to see if there were instructions on what it mean.

Only a standard  disclaimer.

This thing stinks.

Hi Mike,

I'm having trouble signing into T-Mobile Tuesday on the app. I get to the step where it sends me a verification code and I never receive it. I've called 611 to open a ticket, it was escalated but was never resolved. This startedin late November for me when I got a new phone and they activated it. I swapped sim cards into my old phone to eliminate it as a phone issue. Irrelevant to T-Mobile Tuesday, but my T-Mobile visual voicemail also doesn't sync automatically and I have to open the app the sync.

The reason I bring this issue up here is if I'm wondering if you've seen anyone else with this issue, and if there was a resolution. Thanks for your help.