Badge

When our MAGENTA plan will be expired?

icon

Best answer by syaoran 26 March 2023, 01:33

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

You will have your Magenta plan until you change to another plan.  Even after the Magenta plans are retired.  You can keep the plan as long as you don't change it to something else.

Badge

Hi, It's means I don't need to do anything, right?

I thought I received  e-mail from '' attention , your MAGENTA plan will be expired in soon'' .

So I thought our Magenta will be expired in soon.

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hi, It's means I don't need to do anything, right?

I thought I received  e-mail from '' attention , your MAGENTA plan will be expired in soon'' .

So I thought our Magenta will be expired in soon.

Thank you.

You don't need to do anything outside of the paying the bill on time and enjoying the service to ensure the plan you have remains the same.  In the future, you might choose to change your plan for a promotion or other deal that requires a different plan.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Is it a prepaid Magenta plan?

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

I wasn't aware there was a Magenta prepaid plan.  That's a little.confusing.  If it is a prepaid plan, the plan has to be active to keep the plan and number.  If the plan isn't active for 60 days, the prepaid account is canceled and the number goes back to being available for other customers.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Tmobile uses Magenta for everything, I'm sure I saw Magenta at one time when checking out prepaid plans.