Solved

Ousted Gold Rewards User

• 14 July 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Is anyone else not feeling the love? T-Mobile said that if we were grandfathered in, and as long as we maintained a phone number, gold rewards would be available for us. They lied!!!

Now, I am a booted gold rewards customer band I see no reason to stay with TMobile. What happened to the love for your long time gold rewards members?

Is anyone else in the same boat as me?

icon

Best answer by loyal customer 16 July 2021, 20:21

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Did you keep a balance on the phone?

Userlevel 1
Badge

I'm pretty sure I did. I've always maintained a balance on my phone. I think TMobile bis randomly disconnecting members from this program because they want it to go away.

And get this, I couldn't find my account information when I logged in two weeks ago.

So I think they revamped their system and removed me, and hundreds of bothers, from this program.

Possibly incentive for subscribing to their 15/mo plan.

Badge

They just forced me off my decade old loyalty discount program, so I know I’m not going to be loyal anymore. What can you do, it’s just Sprint now I guess.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Don't go with Sprint. They are officially owned by T-Mobile!!!

I'm going with Mint. They have better rates and give you more bang for your buck!

Userlevel 1

T-Mobile no longer cares about their loyal customer base, they are solely focused on new customers. As a loyal customer since 2008, the only incentives I am offered are if I purchase a new device and/or open a line of service. These are the incentives they pitched to me because I am “loyal member of the Magenta family”. Sad part is someone who joined a month ago can take advantage of the same offers as someone with 10+ years of service. So where is the loyalty? Just sad.

Userlevel 1
Badge

T-mobile care Chits about the customers. They only care about your money, it time to move on! PERIOD!

Is that why I can not make a credit card payment on my gold legacy account?  I always pay $100 a year to stay in the plan… have been with the plan for going on 20 years. For over a week I can not make a payment… no one in CS can help me. I have been on the phone for Hours and hours trying to get someone to help me make a payment.  So FRUSTRATING.