Question

Overcharged for 1 Year

Badge

I have been overcharged for about a year for equipment when I joined with a promotion for a free phone upon obtaining service.  Despite numerous calls and promises from supervisors that it was a mistake and would be corrected, T Mobile continues to make this billing error and now claims a balance is due when I have been overcharged and should be due a credit.  I had to take it off autopay because they continued to overcharge, always with the promise it would be fixed “next month.”  At this point, I am ready to go to another carrier that would be more professional.  How can I terminate this phone situation or get them to correct the problem?  At this point, I cannot recommend T Mobile, yet they end every call by wanting me to say I would recommend them while providing poor service.  The customer reps themselves are polite, so I have no problem with them, but somewhere there is no oversight to fix what should be an easy problem to handle.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Try contacting Tmobile using messenger on Twitter. They’re a higher tier of support.

Badge

We had the same issue.  They kept taking money from us and would not credit us.  The phone was paid for and they kept collecting.  And then, when we were told to update our phones or lose service, we had to pay more money to exchange our phones. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Try contacting Tmobile using messenger on Twitter. They’re a higher tier of support.

This is a good place to start.

Badge

I am kind of going through the same as in T-Mobile owes me a years worth of lease money that they should not have been taking out. They will only give me two months credit and they stated they won’t go back a whole year. That is hilarious because if we owed them a years worth of debt we wouldn’t get away with only paying them the last two months!