Question

Paramount+ On Us - but is it?

Badge

Is the Paramount+ On Us really true when I go through it and telling me my monthly cost will increase by $4.99 I did not accept. If truly free I would like it.

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

It is free but you need to start a new account through Paramount. I canceled my existing Paramount Plus premium account and signed up for the ad supported plan with no problem.

I just needed to use a different email address to sign up.

I recently signed up for Home Internet and was told that I’ll get Paramount-on-us-deal for free for one year. 

I even got an e-mail with the link to submit redemtion, but it keeps coming back that it is not included with my plan.

I tried with both phone numbers the one with my T-Mobil contract, and the one they provided when I signed up for Home Internet.

Please help.

I was trying to add Paramount+ on us through the Tmobile account website and it says it is $9.99/month?  whats going on?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Paramount+ on Us: Subscription Included With Your Plan | T-Mobile

I tried that link before and still the same.  I have been with Tmobile for 9 years and now have 5 lines.  oh well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

That the link I used to sign up but I canceled my Paramount+ subscription and I signed up using a different email account.

Badge

I got Paramount+ and AppleTV+ for “free” last November. AppleTV+ has been great, BUT Paramount+ is really a JOKE. The 30 second to 1 minute ads are appalling, too frequent, an really just makes ALL their content unwatchable. Yes, I could upgrade to ad-free, for $4.99 (last time I looked), BUT, the T-Mobile “free” $4.99 value does NOT apply, so, if I want the ad-free version, I have to pay $9.99 a month. I’d like to watch Pickard and the Star Trek shows, but with the commercials, I’ll wait for these shows to come to Blu-Ray.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I canceled my Paramount+ plan since we weren’t watching it much but even with some of the older shows there is no commercials so the free version through Tmobile keeps my wife happy even with commercials.

Badge

I’m glad you have some use for it. It wouldn’t be so bad if they followed the YouTube model where they use 5 to 30 second ads (with many ads being able to skip after 5 seconds), and spaced out enough that it doesn't take away from the content. Sitting through a 1 minute ads every 5 minutes is just too much to tolerate. DVR or nothing at all, lol.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Personally I prefer Tubi for free content.

I was trying to activate Paramount and accidentally deleted the free one