Paramount+ promo should allow buy-up to Premium

• 21 April 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

I was excited to see that T-Mobile has added a Paramount+ promo. Unfortunately the promo as it exists today is useless to me and anyone else who wants the Premium plan.

Unlike the Netflix promo, you cannot get the free year of Paramount+ and apply it to a premium subscription. Only the Essential plan is supported and there's no way to buy up to the Premium plan like you can with Netflix.

I don't care about having access to my local CBS affiliate but I won't give up ad-free watching and episode downloading. As a result, I get nothing from this promo!

Perhaps this is a limitation of Paramount+ but if there's anything T-Mobile can do to improve this, I sure hope they do it! I hate having promos I can't use.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I had Paramount Plus premium plan that I canceled  since I didn't watch it enough to justify the price and signed up for the free Paramount Plus essentials through Tmobile.

I also have the $15 Philo plan that was supposed to be for a year but now Tmobile changed it to $15 as long as I'm a Tmobile customer so they may change the Paramount offer.