Question

Paramount+ promotion

• 5 November 2021
  • 24 replies

Badge

I am trying to get the promotional code to use for Paramount+ as it says to go to the page to get code.  But yet the page doesn’t exist?

24 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

The promo doesn't start till November 9th.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Paramount Plus

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Promotion is live now.

https://www.t-mobile.com/offers/paramount-plus-deal

Why does it say for a week though when you try to activate? Thought it was for a year? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Why does it say for a week though when you try to activate? Thought it was for a year? 

did you go directly to the Paramount site or did you follow the steps in the link above?

instructions for those that didnt see the link yet

Activate your Paramount+ subscription.

Step 1
Click “Get started,” then log in to your My T-Mobile or Sprint account.

Step 2
Once verified, you’ll be redirected to create an account with Paramount+

Step 3
Continue to enter your information and the promotion will be automatically applied.

Yes I followed those steps and it added the promotion code automatically and still said one week?

On the paramount+ site, the code generated says it’s invalid.  So you sign up for only a week. 

Hello. I had the same issue. Checkout cart. The “Discount” says “100% Off 12 months” but listed above it is Trial: One Week Free. Bottom says “Charges will apply if not canceled before 11/23/2021.

I still processed it. I figured it’s gotta be a “system billing &/or management” issue.
Found the Answer. Here it is
 I just redeemed my T-Mobile coupon. Why does my account show my billing date as 7 days from now?
As a new subscriber, you’re automatically eligible for a 1 week free trial, even with the T-Mobile offer. After your free trial, your coupon will be applied to your account, at which time your billing date will be updated to reflect the 1 year offer

When I try to get the paramount plus, it says the code is not valid.

When I try to get the paramount plus, it says the code is not valid.

I don't know why you are getting that issue, I just did it 4 or 5 mins ago and it worked completely fine for me. And maybe clear your phone browser cache ( google or whatever internet browser you use ) because the code is applied when doing the checkout when you choose your credit or debit card and paypal. I didn't have a issue. And it started November 9th as im writing this comment today is December 2nd 2021 and im now today just finding out about the paramount plus promotion and it still worked for me 😁

There is no where in the terms that say a business account can't have the promo but when I try to sign up it says my account isn't eligible.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

There is no where in the terms that say a business account can't have the promo but when I try to sign up it says my account isn't eligible.

https://www.t-mobile.com/offers/paramount-plus-deal

Who is eligible?

Active T-Mobile and Sprint postpaid wireless and Home Internet customers, including T-Mobile for Business w/ SSN customers, on eligible plans qualify for a year of Paramount+ ON US.

Not Eligible: Prepaid, Mobile Internet only (tablets, laptops, hotspots, watches, etc.), businesses with more than 12 voice lines, Government, Puerto Rico, and Metro by T-Mobile customers.

T-Mobile reserves the right to determine your eligibility for the promotional period.

I have 1 business voice line and a watch, called business care and they escalated it but couldn't understand why it wouldn't authorize.

where are yall finding the code? i can’t find it anywhere

Don't need a code, I found it as a link in the TMobile app just like the free appletv+ for a year

I'm trying to take the paramount+ promo but I subscribed to paramount under my roku acct. where do I go to get the deal?

So it was easy to find on the TMobile app, but I looked last week and can't find it anywhere. Appears they took it off cause of issues or something. I would call customer service and ask them to add it, would work fine with having an account already. It should just add the free year right into it.

Userlevel 2
Badge

What a debacle. Paramount says “This code is not valid. Please try again.”  I’ve tried again.  Called TMO support they said to call Paramount. Did that - Paramount said it’s TMO’s problem.  Very frustrated - spent more time on the phone trying to get my free subscription than it’s worth. Another disappointing “promotion” from T-mobile.

What a debacle. Paramount says “This code is not valid. Please try again.”  I’ve tried again.  Called TMO support they said to call Paramount. Did that - Paramount said it’s TMO’s problem.  Very frustrated - spent more time on the phone trying to get my free subscription than it’s worth. Another disappointing “promotion” from T-mobile.

I’m having the EXACT issue:angry::triumph::tired_face:

Any news for those of who are getting an “invald code” error?

I have also been experiencing the “This code is not valid. Please try again.” error.  I even went through the entire sign-up process and then tried applying to the account - same issue.  I reached out to Paramount, and they were so slow to respond that I had already been billed for the first month by the time they wrote back with - I kid you not - instructions on where to go to apply the code, as though that was the problem, and not that their site would not accept the code.

I responded again, and when they eventually responded the second time they simply said it was T-Mobile’s issue.

So I have now actually paid for a service and still have no resolution to the issue with the promotion.  BEYOND frustrating.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

An important thing to remember is that if you already have a Paramount Plus account, you have to cancel it and wait until the end of your billing cycle before the code can be entered.

Please note that the instructions provided in the FAQ at https://www.t-mobile.com/offers/paramount-plus-deal indicate:

I already have Paramount+ and I've subscribed on www.paramountplus.com. How do I redeem this offer?

Please follow the instructions below carefully, as what you need to do depends on your current plan.

If you're a Paramount+ Essential monthly subscriber:

1. Claim your T-Mobile offer by visiting https://promotions.t-mobile.com/ParamountPlus and requesting a coupon code
  2. You'll be redirected to www.paramountplus.com
  3. Sign in to your Paramount+ account (if you're not already signed in)
  4. Visit your account page, scroll down, and click "Redeem a Coupon"
  5. Enter the T-Mobile coupon code and click "Apply"

PLEASE NOTE: The offer will not be applied to your account until the start of your next billing cycle. If you currently have another offer, discount, or coupon attached to your subscription, you will not be able to redeem the T-Mobile offer until your current offer, discount, or coupon expires.

I was not a Paramount+ subscriber before receiving my T-Mobile code; I only attempted to sign up, carefully following the directions for signing up as a new subscriber, because of the offer.

When the code did not work during sign-up, I instead followed the directions above and attempted to apply the code to the newly-set-up account.  The code does not work when following these directions, either.

I hope everyone else gets their issues resolved.  I finally figured out the issue in my case.  I manage a family plan, and was not aware a family member had beat me to the punch with this promo.  Since the promotion is limited to one offer per account, this means my issues were of my own doing, not T-Mobile’s (though it sounds like there is a substantial number of customers who have legit gripes with the process).

Anyway, don’t be like me!  If you’re on a family plan, make sure you check that no other family member has set up an account using the promotion code. D’OH