Solved

Past Usage History

• 3 July 2018
  • 8 replies

I have been trying to access my past usage records for a very long time. I have contacted T Mobile on several attempts and no resolve. Every time I select a past date range I get a " No records at this time" message. I have tried, mobile, desktop, & app. does anyone have a work around for this? Also, I am not the primary and I am only trying to get usage for my specific line.

icon

Best answer by tmo_amanda 6 July 2018, 16:31

View original

8 replies

Hey there!

I believe that information relating to lines will require the primary account holder to request for it. I think you should get the P.A.H to get help for you.

Sorry I couldn't help more.

Userlevel 4

Hey, @magenta5402413​!

Welcome to our Support Community! What type of usage records are you looking for (calls, data, text, payments, etc)? What type of account do you have (postpaid or prepaid)?  This info may help you out: @ mentioned.

Userlevel 4

Good morning, @magenta5402413​!

Were you able to get the permissions updated and view the usage history?

(I locked your other thread​, so if you have other questions, you can ask them here.)

I'm currently having the same issue , trying to check my usage but it tells me no records at this time ?

I even changed my permissions to full access and still nothing .

When I log in there is no link called Usage. Do I have to use a desktop/laptop?

I'm trying to get the archive records of a certain phone number on one of our phones from back 4 or 5 years ago. How can I receive that information.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You have to contact Tmobile by phone or by using messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms.