Solved

Pay As You Go

• First activity
  • 3 replies

A Pay As You Go customer inadvertently lost his previous call info. Can it be retrieved online?

icon

Best answer by gramps28 4 August 2019, 18:04

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi.

Hope this can help, Folow the link below after you log-in to your t-mobile accnt and it would give us an option to print details Either data,

message and calls.Many people like to have hard copies of their phone records, whether it's for personal reasons or to have records on file

for business purposes.

Print phone records

Thanks

When I access my "My T-Mobile" account page, there's no "Usage" link on the menu to click on.

Userlevel 1

Thats strange, Thank you for informing us w/ this matter, may i know what device are we using when were logging-in to our t-mobile accnt?

Userlevel 1

I know that these rigorous steps would take so much of your time, We ask for your cooperation so We my know if there is an issue w/ one of the options on Our self help (SSO).in order for us to resolved it right away.

*mobile Phone

- Clear Cache

- power cycle the phone

- If still insist please Uninstall and re-install the app.

T-Mobile app

- When using your Android device, you may occasionally run into issues where applications, including the Play Store,

run slowly, freeze, or otherwise stop working. Follow the steps below to troubleshoot these issues so you can get back

to enjoying your device.

Android application & Play Store issues

you may also try to ff the steps here: Fix an installed Android app that isn't working - Android Help

and if its still does not work please get in touch w/ us;

Give us a call

Customer Care & Technical Support available 24/7

Wireless Postpaid TEX Support available 7 a.m -9 p.m. local time

From a T-Mobile phone: 611

From another phone: 1-877-746-0909

Hearing and speech impaired: +1-877-296-1018 (3 a.m. to 10 p.m. PT daily)

While roaming internationally: +1-505-998-3793

hopefully we can narrow down the root cause of it.

Thanks

macbook pro

Userlevel 1

If an app on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, or Apple TV stops responding, follow these steps to get help.

Please follow the link for more info and further assistance it includes steps how to resolve related concern.

If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open - Apple Support

If Safari is slow, stops responding, quits unexpectedly, or has other issues - Apple Support

Userlevel 1

Content Blocking

Family Allowances

You might wanna check sir this feaures as well if its activated on your accnt at t-mobile it can hinder Us as well to view these information. If still no positive outcome, I personally urge you to contact us.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

If prepaid doesn't have detailed billing then there would be no records , correct?

Userlevel 1

@gramps28​ To Provide the exact info for that We highly recommend to get intouch w/ our prepaid department

for further assistance  Customer Care 1-877-778-2106

Userlevel 1

Self-service options in the automated call system

Prepaid

under Self-service we can have this options.

The automated call system takes payments, provides usage balances, and more. You can speak a short phrase or ask for a rep. Just dial 611 from your T-Mobile phone and you're there!

Self-service options

You can complete the following (and more!) in the automated call system by speaking key words like those listed below:

EIP balance

Recent account events

Change address

Change billing format

Change mobile number

Check usage

Get billing cycle end date

Make payment

Set up payment arrangement

Copy of my bill

Set up or change AutoPay

Suspend or restore

Userlevel 4

Hey, @rhjr ​!

@gramps28​ is correct -- with prepaid accounts, detailed billing isn't available so you wouldn't be able to locate the previous call's information online.

Thanks for the assistance.