Solved

Pay as you Go Legacy + Tourist Plan?

• 24 June 2019
  • 5 replies

Hi all

I am a frequent visitor to US, and maintain a Pay as you Go Legacy account for phone/text service for use during short trips.

Is it possible to purchase a Tourist Plan to access data as well when I am on a longer trip?  If yes, will my account revert back to Pay as you Go Legacy after the Tourist Plan expires?

Thanx

icon

Best answer by tmo_chris 25 June 2019, 18:10

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4

@magenta9050560

Great question! Unfortunately to convert to the tourist plan, you would need a new SIM kit and it would expire after the 3 weeks is up and would not be able to be converted to a pay as you go account after it expires.

Ok- so are there any data add on options available with a Pay as you Go Legacy account?

Based upon the lack of any responses, it looks like I don't have any way of adding any data?

I have a pay as you go account, every time I go to the U.S. I call t-mobile and ask them to add a 7-day data pass, it cost US$10 for 1GB. I also ask them to add a 7-day voice pass for unlimited phone calls, it cost US$10 also. With this you can use the same SIM card and you can keep your pay as you go account.

Userlevel 4

Sorry for the delay @magenta2227547

Just as @cf8parts said, if you still have the legacy pay as you go account, we do have a couple data pass options available 😊 Give us a call and we can get you set up.

The options are

1 day or 500 MB for $5
1 week or 1 GB for $10