Question

Phone Shut Off Before Payment Plan Date, Service Never Returned Even When Paid in Full

• 1 September 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge

Hey, so I set up a payment arrangement for my phone bill this month, due in full at the start of September rather than August 25th. The plan just… never took, so I was charged a late fee and my phone service was disconnected at the end of August, despite the fact that I have a receipt for the payment arrangement. So, panicked and in need of a phone line, I just paid the full amount the moment I realized my service was off. Almost a week later, I cannot make outbound calls, so I doubt I’m receiving them either.

I wish I could contact T-mobile support about this, but since they only seem to offer a phone number for customer support and my phone is off……. I guess I could make a google phone acct just to solve this problem, but any advice would be really appreciated. If this has happened to you, how long did it take for your phone to be reconnected? Has anyone ever successfully arranged a payment plan? Thanks.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Have you tried contacting them using messenger on one of their social media accounts like facebook or Twitter?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

If you have a post paid plan you can also set up a payment arraignment in your MyTmobile account.

Click to view bill and there’s a tab.

Why amn I being charged a late fee>  I have my bill set up to come out 3-2-2023 and you always run it before and if there isnt enough noney u then charge me a late fee.  MNy money is deposited on the 3rd so why are you doing it before the due date?  Very unhappy.  This has happened twice. Dont let it happen again or I will change companies.  U need to credit mny account for late fees.  I have been with this company for several years. Please get back to me.

Why amn I being charged a late fee>  I have my bill set up to come out 3-2-2023 and you always run it before and if there isnt enough noney u then charge me a late fee.  MNy money is deposited on the 3rd so why are you doing it before the due date?  Very unhappy.  This has happened twice. Dont let it happen again or I will change companies.  U need to credit mny account for late fees.  I have been with this company for several years. Please get back to me.

Your due by date is basically your deadline to pay before late fee or suspensions happen. Your bill is actually posted much earlier than that tho 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

plus youre threatening to leave a company because they shut off your phone for lack of payments..

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

You can also call 611 to reach Customer Care from your device, even if your outgoing calls are turned off.